Officially together

"Please" he begged looking into my eyes desperately. 

"If you say no I will not bother you again" he said which caused my heart to ache. The thought of not seeing him is making me sad. I didn't reply. He sighed disappointed with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"I am sorry for making you sad, I will not bother you again." he said turning his back to me and starting to walk away. No! I sprinted towards him and hugged him tight.

"Don't leave" I breathed out in his back. He held my hands and turned to face me with a hopeful smile on his face.

"I don't want you to leave me. I like you and want to be with you" I said. He hugged me back and I fell into his warmth. 

"Ok, Are we officially a kind of thing..... you know.." he asked. I just nodded digging into his shirt with happiness. He suddenly lifted me in bridal style which caused me to squeal for his sudden action.

"Jungkook where are you taking me?" I asked to which he laughed lightly.

"Where do you think?" he asked climbing the stairs.

"PUT.ME.DOWN.NOW" I ordered. He didn't even get bothered by my protests, heading straight to my room. OMG! Is this happening now? Holy shit! I am not ready!

"Jungkook wait! No!" I said. He put me on the bed. I covered my face with my hands as he leaned closer. I removed them as I heard him laughing. He lied down at side of me as my cheeks were red.

"What did you think I would do, huh?" he asked with a grin while facing me to his side.

"Nothing" I said turning my back to him hiding my embarrassment. I felt his breath on my heck as he hugged me closer. We just lied like that for a moment. I turned back facing him. He was sleeping peacefully. I slowly lifted my and moved his front hair off his forehead. I didn't exactly know when but I started to fall asleep in his warm presence.

------------------->

I woke up and saw no one beside me. I slowly sat and struggled to open my eyes as sunlight hit my face. I stretched my back yawning. I took my mobile which was placed on a small table beside my bed. I looked at the time and it was 11:30! Ok I never woke up this late unless there were exceptions. After brushing my teeth and washing my face I went out of the room. I didn't see Jungkook. And he was not in the house. So I decided to complete my painting after eating and bathing.

After some time the doorbell rang. When I opened the door I saw Jimin? What is he come here?

"Hi!" he said cheerfully.

"Hey" I greeted back.

"Um- Jin told to get him some photos from here" Jimin informed. 

"Ok" I said letting him go in. In a few minutes he came down with an album.

"Do you know where Jungkook is by any chance?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he was talking to some girl in the flower shop." Jimin said.

"Interesting" I said. How dare he go flirt with a girl the next day we started dating?!

"You know him. He is flirting again in the name of buying flowers from the flower shop" Jimin said.

"Ok bye" he said going out.

" See ya" I said as I waved my hand.

It is evening now. Wait- Is my phone ringing? Oh yes. I checked the caller ID- Jungkook, I answered it.

"Hey, how about we go on a date today?" he asked. What! Ok. How dare he?

"No." I answered.

"Why? Any problem?" he asked.