He is back......

I KNOW I TOOK TOO MUCH TIME TO WRITE, I'M SO SORRY.....................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello" Rose greeted putting fake smile to the woman front of her. 

"Hi, I'm Ji eun " Iu said extending her hand.

"Park chaeyoung, u can call me Rose" Rose replied. 2 of them kept on staring at eachother.

"um.....let's eat" Jungkook said distracting the topic sensing the tension.

"no, I'll just go" Rose tells and was about to go back but iu called her.

"you can eat with us" 

"no thanks" Rose denies.

"it's fine, I need to know more about kookie anyway" IU says. Rose heart breaks hearing his nickname. Three of them sit.

"How can we help you, mam?" waiter asks.

"I want Kimchi, Ddukbokki and Bibimbap" IU orders.

"What do you want?" IU asks the other two.

"same but Ddukbokki little less spicy" Rose orders.

" same" Jungkook tells.

"Jungkook-ah you don't like Kimchi remember" Rose reminds. IU looks at Jungkook.

"It's actually fin-" Jungkook was cut by Rose.

"You hate it." she tells.

"Same with no Kimchi please" Jungkook orders.

"anything more?" waiter asks.

"no, thanks."Jungkook answers.

"Kook you could have told me you don't like Kimchi." Iu tells but he dosen't reply.

" So, what do you know about Kookie, do you know some of his secrets?" Iu asks teasingly. Their kiss comes and Jungkook falling on Rose in caravan comes to her mind. She looks at Jungkook smirking. (Looks like he's got the same thought). Jungkook looks at Rose warningly but she just brushes increases her smirk. Iu just stares at their eye contact with confused face.

"Firstly, are u one of his ex-girlfriends?" IU asks.

"No! ofcourse!" Jungkook tells laughing and Rose looks down at table sadly sighing and little she did not know IU saw this also.

" Jungkook and I were never on good terms to date eachother, we were enimies since childhood. I later met him after many yeaars he has not changed and at the same time he has changed a lot." Rose tells lookig at Jungkook.

"He became a playboy but still he annoyed me" at this line Iu smirked but Rose stayed emotional.

"But some events happened then our relashionship changed...." everyones expressions changed and became serious.

"we became friends, to tell about him....he is really gentle and caring if he loves one" Rose said looking into Junkook's eyes.

"Yaa and now he'll be mine forever...........I'll be the one to know him"IU said arrogantly and Rose can't take it anymore. She stood up.

"I'll just go" Rose tells and goes away. Jungkook was confused.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asks completely annoyed and IU chuckles softly.

"You both are so obvious." she murmurs.

"Huh?" Jungkook asks.

"She likes you" IU tells