part 1

꧁꧂

"Did somebody see a short haired bitch roaming around here?!"

A loud irritated voice boomed through the large training hall. It was the main training base camp of the red agents. A massive hall which could be filled with thousands of people. Human size targets  were fixed on the walls. The hall was divided into various sections for various purposes such as gun shooting,arrow shooting,combat zones, boxing zones etc.

All the new trainees stopped everything hearing the scary voice of their senior. They all were terrified seeing the veins popping out from their senior's necks. Sweat was dripping down adding an extra sexiness to his looks. A black long hair which had grown down to his neck area, milky skin yet a reddened face due to his anger,everything about him could be described as hot as fuck.

The said senior stood at the door way with closed eyes trying to calm himself down.

A newly arrived trainee was dumbfounded. He couldn't really throw  away his curiousnese. Leaning onto the nearest person,he whispered,"Who is he?"

"Don't you know the famous trio?he is one of them",the reply wasn't satisfying to him. He truly had no idea about this famous trio.

"Famous trio?who are they?"

Another girl next to him decided to water his curiosity. "Naru,Haru and Deo",she answered loading her gun."This is Kang Haru. 3 years older than us.  Hot and quick tempered as a volcano. Touch him,you'll lose your limb. Always has that annoyed look"

The boy nodded trying to grasp the information. Another boy placed his elbow on his shoulder. "The other one is Kang Naru. His twin brother. His temper is good compared to him but you will never want to see them together alone"

"Why?"

"They can't get along. Always on each other's throat, trying to kill each other yet never get separated from each other. Naru sunbae is a bit dumb but you never want to get on his bad side",The girl answered.

"And who is Deo"

The girl and the boy sighed in unison like they don't even want to talk about the person.

"Kim Deoksim," ,said the girl. "A junior trainee like us yet got promoted right away to the senior section as soon as she came. A real troublemaker"

Just then a loud sound startled them,distracting them from their conversation. The senior Haru was on the floor and a short haired girl was standing on his back with a wide grin.

No one gasped being used to the every day fight between the trio.

"KIM DEOKSIM!!"

Another loud voice appeared from behind her causing her to run inside the hall.

Haru was about to get up but another one stepped on him making him fall onto the floor again. Kang Naru.

Haru's eyebrows twitched in rage. Fisting his right hand,he punched the floor. Even before he could say anything, Naru chased after Deoksim.

Deoksim climbed on top of a ladder which was fixed to the wall. Climbing higher and higher,she reached the rings which were fixed onto the roof by chains. Holding them,she started to cross the hall.

"Bitch!do you think you can escape that easily?!",Naru screamed in rage. He had the same looks as his brother Haru but he had a shorter hair compared to Haru. An eyebrow piercing decorated his handsome face,bringing a gangster look.

Deoksim chuckled loudly and stuck out her tongue."Catch me if you can you jerk!"

"After burning my pants, you think you can escape that easily?! Nah nah. Just wait",He screamed from down only to receive a loud laugh from Deoksim. She continued to cross the roof holding rings.