part 8

|chapter 8

"Boohooo~",Deoksim cried her eyes out feeling the so called pain through her whole body

"Boohooo~",Deoksim cried her eyes out feeling the so called pain through her whole body. She was sitting on the ground while Naru was fanning her with a paper he found from no where.

Haru sighed before placing the ice on Deoksim's bruised swollen face. He was sitting infront of her with crossed legs,trying to calm down the cry baby who just got beaten up by their new commander.

"Look,it's not a big deal. You get beaten up every day by me. It shouldn't be that bad I guess",Haru tried to comfort her and wiped the blood coming out from her nose.

Haru was instantly pushed by Naru. "Fuck off. Did you see how she got beatened up?! She couldn't even fight back!he beat her up until she couldn't breath!"

Vera walked to them with a bottle of water and threw it to Deoksim's lap. "Stop crying now. I told you not to mess around. It was your fault anyways"

Naru frowned. "Stop upsetting her even more!"

Vera scoffed and folded her arms over each other. "You were the one who asked me to bring water"

"–But still you can't upset her when she is crying like this!",Naru looked at Deoksim and patted her head. "Don't cry Hamster. It's his fault. He knows what you were thinking and talking about. He is a bastard. A jerk. An ass"

"Yes!",Deoksim exclaimed and hicupped trying hard not to cry. "He is a damn monster. Look what he did to my beautiful face. My dad did a lot of effort to bring a beautiful fairy like me to the face of the earth! But that jackass ruined my face. Look how swollen I am! Ouch my stomach!he kicked me so hard!I want to puke now"

"That's right Hamster. Back bitch him till you feel okay",Naru encouraged her.
"Say after me ' he is a damn fucker' "

Deoksim,"He is a damn fucker!"

Haru,"He should go and rot in hell"

Deoksim, "He should go and rot in hell!"

Haru,"A bastard!"

Deoksim, "A fucking bastard!"

Haru and Vera sighed seeing the two idiots back bitching their commander.

"I don't want to ruin my eyes and ears anymore. I'm leaving ",Vera muttered and turned around and opened the door which was next to her only to widen her eyes seeing the very person her comrades were busy cursing now.

He silently signalled her to leave and she did after bowing down. He entered inside taking the other three off guard. The three immediately stood up and bowed.