part 4

꧁꧂

Smiles after smiles hide mysteries after mysteries. Words after words hide the visible truth. At last,you will realise that it was just an illusion. There was nothing in reality but a huge lie. That's a hidden truth in life no one would understand yet people think they understand. Shh,don't fall into the trap. You gotta see it clearly because you had once fallen into it before. That is the description of the life Sol-ah had to live.

Sol-ah looked at the toddler in her arms who was sleeping soundly. She didn't expect it to come right at the moment. Covering her head with the black hood,she ran towards the black car which stopped infront of the alley she was hiding.

A man in all black got out fixing his mask and made his way towards the alley. She walked out from her hiding spot and pulled off her hood.

The man raised a black back pack. She nodded.

"Take him and give him to my husband. I don't have time. They will come soon. Hurry and take him"

The man put down the back pack and took the sleeping toddler to his arms. Sol-ah covered him well with the blanket around him and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "Rawon-ah,mama will be back soon. Take care of you and papa. You are strong and stronger than anyone and I believe in you. Mama loves you"

Sol-ah looked up at to the person she was handing over her son."Take him back"

The man nodded his head. "Take care of yourself",he mumbled before turning around. "Don't you dare to die"

"I will not",and that's the last words he heard from her. When he looked back,she was nowhere to be seen along with the back pack.

.
.
.

"Hamster!",Naru screamed and waved his hand,entering inside the Kim mansion.

Deoksim was chilling on a couch with his uncle Jungkook's 5 years old daughter next to her. She sat up straight and smiled widely seeing her two annoying best friends Naru and Haru.

"Happy birthday Hamster!",Naru jumped over the couch,sitting right next to her and pulled her into a headlock.

"Hey stob it!",She struggled to get released from the death grip.

Haru lifted the little girl and sit her on his wide shoulder making her giggle excitedly. "If I remember, this must be Jungkook-ssi's daughter Sua right?"

Deoksim somehow managed to push away Naru and turned to Haru. "Hey,you know this girl said she likes you! She has a crush on you!"

"You traitor!!",Sua shouted blushing hard. "You said you won't tell!"

Haru laughed and put her down on a single couch. "Aww,little cutie likes me?I wonder what will your father do about it if he get to know",he teased her,having fun seeing the little girl getting all flustered.

"What else,I'm gonna kill whoever the guy get closer to my daughter",

Startling everyone,Jungkook appeared out of nowhere holding a bunch of balloons.

"Sua,how dare you to cheat on your father huh?you said you love me",he huffed faking a mad face. "You won't get balloons after the party"

Sua immediately jumped off the couch and ran to her dad and hugged his leg. "NO!!I LOVE PAPA!GIMME A BALLOON!!"

"Tsk tsk,who is the traitor now?",Deoksim said crossing her arms over her chest. "Uncle kook,where is Sol-ah and Uncle Jongsuk?And that evil Rawon"