part 25

Ch.25

MARK|

Kang Haneul must be in the safest place inside the building. Where might it be?

Sol-ah

He must be near Sol-ah. She is the safest place he could find. Earlier, Deoksim had fought with her. And boom vanished without even killing Deoksim. She must have gone to him. It looks like he could control her. Fuck! Sol-ah,why the heck did you have to be this murderous?!

And this Kim family is their shield! That man used that family as hostages. Vera must have delivered all the information to that man,knowing Deoksim, me and Xiao Zhan have a connection with this family. So,it would be easy to emotionally blackmail us.

So,all these years,Vera had been working for that man. She had been a good spy since her childhood. Tsk,what a waste of talent. When we were going to attack Kang Haneul, she showed her true colours. Smart. So,she is the one who had been distracting us from this mafia leader since a long ago?

I stopped walking as soon as I saw Yoongi and Namjoon with one of my agents. Seems like they are in a trouble. I need to get these two out immediately.

I ran towards them to help them. I'm sure that they won't be able to recognise me because of my mask.

"Agent 006,take them downstairs! I'll take care of them!"

What a shame,I don't even know this agent boy's name. I can only address them by their numbers.

"Yes sir! But,I saw Sol-ah-ssi running towards the VVIP private room that way!"

Oh

"Sol-ah?",Namjoon asked with wide eyes.

I didn't have a time to respond since I had to be busy with these fuckers who are desperately trying to kill me! Ugh!!

"Where's she?! Where is our sister?!",Yoongi yelled pushing away the agent boy to a side.

"Yoongi! Just leave! Your brothers are downstairs!"

Yoongi and Namjoon widened their eyes.

Namjoon, "They are here too?!"

Mark,"JUST RUN IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!AGENT!TAKE THEM AWAY!"

The agent boy forcefully pulled the two men to bring them to a safe zone. I hope they won't be stubborn to run back to find their sister. It will be too troublesome. Also,.....I don't want them to see her in that state. It will be too painful to them. Stay in dark and just believe the lies. Please.

After killing all the men,I stood in between the death bodies. I feel filthy with these all blood. No matter what we do,we'll always end up in this filth. Right Sol-ah? You know it better that anyone. Don't worry,I'll end up your misery today. Even if we end up in hell,it's still better than this mental abuse.

Here,I am,atlast,infront of the door. After I entered through this door,it's either you or me who is gonna come back Sol-ah. I promise to protect your family till my last breath. Just let go now.

Pulling out my gun,I pointed it at the door before kicking the door open. And I was aimed by 20 more guns the moment I opened the door.