Special Chapter

"You are someone without any upbringing of a mother! How dare you to act so cocky?! ", Those words left from the lips of a boy. He was a young high school teenager who was daring enough to spill out the words.

The boy who got insulted was standing with his head hanging low. It looked almost pitiful to the eyes of anyone who watched the scene but sadly no one was there at the school playground. The school had already ended but some students still fooled around.

The boy who was hanging his head low,was the same height as the other boy. He wore a cap hiding his eyes. His black hair was long until his shoulders. The scene really looked pitiful but not towards the long haired boy but to the boy who was sitting insults out of some unknown reason.

The long haired boy wasn't hanging his head low because he was scared. He was just focusing on his basketball which was bouncing up and down between the ground and his palm.

The long haired boy chuckled while chewing a bubble gum. He didn't look like he was just offended a moment ago,rather he looked like he had heard the funniest joke in the world.

But the moment he raised his head to look at the other's eyes,anyone could swear that they almost saw a devil. Pitch black eyes burning in passion,for what,no one could guess,is it hatred? Malice? Happiness? No one could read this boy's dark emotions.

He took a step forward bringing his lips towards the other boy's ear.

"You should be glad that my mom is dead because, ",he paused before continuing again. "I'm afraid that your mommy would have a hard time to keep your daddy's eyes to herself"

The long haired boy passed him without a care.

The other boy was flabbergasted hearing the words. He was gaping like a fish who was taken out from the water. With raging eyes,he looked back."Lee Rawon! You damn Asian bastard! Your mom must be a whore!"

The long haired male stopped but didn't look back. "...oh",he looked at his basketball in his hands. He turned around. His eyes held no light. Darker than the night sky,deeper than the seven seas, and scarier than your worst nightmare. To add to that,a smirk decorated his luscious lips.

"Don't blame me for what I am going to do now,after all,",he paused before taking a step closer. "I'm someone without any upbringing of a mother", with that he threw his basketball ball to the other boy's face and it bounced back to his own hands again.

"Ah!fuck! You —",

Another attack!

The long haired boy smiled walking around the boy hitting him on the face with that hard as hell basketball. The boy was already bleeding from his nose but there was no mercy to his misery.

Long haired boy soon started enjoying what he was doing. His eyes shone in malice. It was like the bad blood was inside him. The villainous genes were bursting with excitement. He was born with that villainous blood. He jumped around like he was playing a game and avoided the other's attacks like a sly fox.

The other boy was about to punch him on the face but Rawon was quick enough to grab his wrist while his other hand held his basketball ball leisurely.

The bleeding boy screamed when Rawon twisted his wrist.

"Since you are new,let me go easy on you", Rawon said. "Watch your words next time, mate. I'm not the one to mess around. Now go and cry to your mama"

Rawon left the miserable boy. He got onto his bicycle and peddled towards his house. He stopped the bicycle infront of a giant black gates. The security saw him and let him inside. The beautiful mansion was infront of him. Dumping the bicycle to somewhere like a garbage,he ran inside.

He sent a message to his friends,letting them know that he's upto the night plans. "Gotta steal my fake ID from dad. He must have hidden it in his room",he mumbled.

Apparently, he and his friends were planning to go clubbing but Rawon's father had taken his fake ID as a punishment. It was very hard to discipline this son of his.

Rawon scampered towards his father's room excitedly knowing he is not at home at the moment.

But just as he was about to enter,he paused hearing his father's voice. His heart almost jumped out from his mouth out of fear.

He was about to turn around to leave not wanting to get caught but stopped hearing his name. It seems like his father was talking to someone through the phone.

"No,I told you once. I don't want Rawon to know about it.....It will hurt him! As much as I want him to know about Sol-ah,I don't want him to get hurt! What if he choose the same path?! O don't want to lose him too!"

Rawon frowned. He wasn't sure what his father was talking about. Sol-ah? Who is that?

"...Taehyung, I know. But what if —You don't know about him. He is just like her! If he gets to know about Sol-ah,he will never give up on the matter! Let's keep him away from the darkness.....hm.....okay......don't worry. I'll bring him back to Korea soon. But you have to promise me that you will not utter a word about her infront of him. Hmm. Okay. I'll talk to you later then"

Just as Jongsuk turned around, he widened his eyes.

There,his and his beloved's son,Lee Rawon,standing there. It seems like darkness is bounded to the genes. Fate cannot be changed. The more you try to avoid it,the faster it approaches you.

"...who is Sol-ah,dad?"

The question gave millions of shivers to his spine. Who is Sol-ah? Sol-ah is everything. The darkness itself. The dark passion he craves. The one and only love. And most importantly, the mother of his child.

"...is it her?",..."My mother?"

Both son and father kept staring at each other blankly.

Rawon,"Answer me dad"

Jongsuk turned his back to him. "Haven't I taught you that it was a bad habit to listen to adult talks? Go to your room"

Rawon,"Why are you trying so hard to hide about her? "

Jongsuk, "Lee Rawon! Didn't you hear what I said?! Go to your room!"

Rawon,"You said mom died from a cancer. Was it a lie?"

"....."

Rawon," You didn't even show me her pictures. Why?"

"....."

Rawon tilted his head to a side. "It's fine if you want to hide it"

Jongsuk almost heaved a sigh but froze hearing his next words.

"I will find it by myself"

Jongsuk turned around with wide eyes.

Rawon just smiled sweetly. But Jongsuk knew better. Rawon's smile hid many mysteries and mischievous things. Like mother like son. His mother didn't need to be by his side to teach all the mischief. Rawon learned it by himself.

Rawon pulled out a small paper or something from his pocket. He had folded it into two halves. After unfolding it,he showed it to Jongsuk.

Jongsuk felt his soul leaving his body! It was a picture of Sol-ah! How did Rawon find it?! "H –How"

Rawon, "You can hide everything dad. Hide them anywhere. Even if you hid it deep inside the Pacific ocean,I would still be able to find it. Just like how I found this picture",..."So,Sol-ah is her name?",He looked at the picture with a soft smile.

He looked at his shocked dad. Jongsuk was still unable to utter a word.

"It's okay dad. You don't need to answer me. We are going back to Korea right? I'm excited",He smiled and turned around. Soon his smile turned into a devilish smirk. He left his father's room and looked at the picture again.

"Kim Sol-ah,nice to meet you again,mother"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys,

I won't make a new book for Rawon,so it's useless to ask. I'll just update some special chapters here.