part 27(Final episode)

Ch.27

Deoksim stared at her family who were inside the funeral hall. She couldn't approach them eve  though she wanted to console them. She had no right to approach them. She couldn't bring back Sol-ah. She let her die. How can she approach them after what happened.

She saw his father's blank figure,sitting beside the three coffins. One was for Sol-ah,the other one was for Jungkook and the last one was for Deoksim. Her mother was next to him crying her eyes out. And Jihoon,he was looking after Rawon who had no idea that he had lost his mother. Poor boy still held into his mother's necklace, playing with it.

Everything seemed dead.

Taehyung, Jimin,Hoseok and Yoongi had not stopped crying ever since the incident. They were looking exhausted.

Jongsuk was looking dead next to Sol-ah's coffin.

Jungkook's daughter was asking for his dad but Jisoo could only cry helplessly.

This is the tragic end of the Kim family. Their destruction started a long time ago. Since the day Jungkook left Sol-ah's hand to the day he held Sol-ah's hand to die together,everything was a bittersweet memory.

Happy ending? Not everyone receives such a thing. Maybe, it is a happy ending? Sol-ah was free from the torturous life while Jungkook was able to hold her hand. They came together to this world and left together.

But the rest of the people will still have a long way to go. Who knows,maybe,one day,they will all meet again.

Deoksim gasped when Jin looked at her way. He saw her. She immediately back faced him and left.

Jin heaved a small sigh.

She fixed her mask and tried to leave the hall but Namjoon was infront of her.

His red swollen eyes stared at her and gave a slight smile.

Deoksim was about to pass him but stopped hearing his voice.

Namjoon, "It wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself.No one blames you. You freed her"

Deoksim widened her eyes. When she looked back,Namjoon had already left.

Deoksim took a last glance at her family and left. Just as she came outside,she saw Xiao Zhan,leaning against his car.

She walked to him.

"Where is Haru?"

Zhan,"He is still at Naru's grave. Let him be. He needs it"

Deoksim nodded.

"And you need your time too. Don't pretend to be strong"

Deoksim was pulled into his embrace. "You can still meet your family. Go to them once you are ready"

Deoksim nodded and sniffled.

.
.
.
.

6 MONTHS LATER

Jongsuk held Rawon's little hand and turned back to see the rest of the Kim brothers.