part 11

Chapter 11

|Sol-ah

It was dark. Completely dark and cold. I looked at the dead man on the ground. What a sight. What is this sudden pleasure I'm having by seeing the dead body? It's like my insides are screaming for more.

My hands are bloody.

I killed.

I wanna kill more.

No

What have I become.

"She is there! Catch her!"

Tsk,these motherfuckers are asking for it. This is hell. I wanna end everything and run back home.

••••

|Deoksim

"Don't you know that they had already left?"

I looked at the boy with a hang opened mouth. Apparently, the team which was assigned for a mission had already left before the sun. Shit,I didn't even get to talk to the twins.

I wonder why did they fight. Naru was about to say something but Haru stopped him. These idiots are so extra.

"Yah,Kim Deoksim"

Who is that.

Frowning, I turned back to see a girl with crossed arms. She was looking at me like I'm the ugliest creature in this whole world. Gosh,she reminds me the bullies in my school. I hope she isn't a bitch.

"Who might this be miss?"

She scoffed like she was horribly offended by me. What, did I do something? I just asked her name.

"How can you know me when you are too busy flirting with men. You are quite the girl huh?"

What's stuck up in her ass? I don't even know her. And me?flirting?Well,I can't deny that. Me standing near a man is even considered as flirting since I was born as a beauty.

"Well miss whoever,I can't quite understand what you are trying to say. Do you need my help or something? Or maybe you want me to introduce you to few guy friends?"

She laughed like she couldn't believe what I said. She sent me a glare. Should I act like I am scared?

"I don't need your help to find a man. Aren't you ashamed Deoksim? You keep attracting all the hot men in here. First Naru and Haru. And now,our commander "

I raised an eyebrow in pure confusion. "Me?"

"Who else? You know,everyone is talking about how awful you are. You used your connections to come here. You didn't even go through the basic steps to be a red agent. Yet,here you are. No wonder commander didn't let you go to the mission",she smiled like a wicked person admiring her finger nails. "But our commander isn't a fool. He knew what exactly he should do with an untalented person like you"