part 2

꧁꧂

"Should we kick her out?",Naru asked staring at the back seat of the car.

Haru who was in the driving seat,rolled his eyes. He looked back and made a disgusted face looking at the dead meat sprawling all over the back seat. He even wondered if she is a woman seeing her sleeping with an open mouth with drool rolling down.

Haru,"I'm not touching this trash. You go ahead and kick her out"

Naru glared at his brother and held back the urge to punch him.He turned to Deoksim."Yah,wake up. Oi,Hamster,wake the fuck up!"

No sound,no movement. She is dead sleep.

"You are doing it wrong",Haru complained, being annoyed by his brother's voice. Even his voice irritated the fuck out of him.

"Oh really? Then you try  jerk"

Haru looked at Naru and smirked."Watch me"

Taking his water bottle,he dumped everything on his beloved bestie's face before throwing the empty bottle at Naru's face.

"WAAAAAABHJDJSJJW WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Naru,"......."

Haru,"......."

Deoksim gasped loudly with her newly awaken mind. "Oh my lord! I almost drowned. Where am I?",she was panting heavily like she just came back to life after fighting against her death.
She looked at the blank faced twins.

"Oh,hey,when did you guys come?by the way,where am I? What is this small uncomfortable smelly place? It's so damn hot here. Oh god,my back hurts like hell, aashhjja",she was stretching her back like an old woman without a single shame.

Without getting an answer,she looked at the twins confused.

Haru and Naru,"Get out"

"Oh come on guys! What's with those faces? You look like somebody pissed in your car"

"We are at Sol-ah's coffee shop. You said that you wanna meet her",Haru muttered removing his deat belt.

"Oh we are already here",Deoksim muttered looking outside to see the glass walls of the shop. She could see few customers sitting inside savouring their moments.

"Oh look,she is there!",Naru exclaimed pointing at a woman at the outside."Wait,who is that man next to her?"

Deoksim immediately pushed the twins before dashing towards the front. "Is he the special guest Uncle Mark was talking about?"

"Wow,he looks cool",Naru commented.

"What,you can see his face?",Deoksim was bewildered at the fact that he could easily see the face of a back faced man.

"No idiot,look at the glass wall. It reflexes his looks"

Deoksim observed keenly. Indeed he looked cool and handsome. But it wasn't lasted when the man wore his shades and mask. He got in to an expensive car before driving away.

"Stop gawking. Why don't you just ask her who is that instead of playing sherlock Homes here",Haru spat with an annoyed eye roll.

"Come on,let's go Hamster",Naru exclaimed before pulling Deoksim out of the car.

Haru also got out.

"SOL-AH!!",Deoksim screamed waving her whole body and limbs before dashing towards her aunt.

"Remind me again why are we her friends?",Haru asked feeling the second hand embarrassment.

"Yeah,I was wondering the same",Naru replied before screaming, "Sol-ah-ssi!!!",he imitated Deoksim's movements and ran after her.