special chapter 2

A girl in her early twenties sat on a stool next to the bar table in a club. She sent a glare to the man who was trying to flirt with her. She sighed in annoyance. She just came to have fun with her friends but now they all have ditched her to have fun with their men. And being the single girl,she decided not to be a third wheel. It's not like no one had asked her out,she just couldn't be careless like other girls. She was a daughter from a very famous billionaire family and a future heir to a company. Plus,she wasn't interested in getting into a relationship, she had more important things in her life.

The man was going out of his limits trying to touch her. She slapped his hand away. With an exhausted sigh,she stood up to leave.

"Where are you going?",the man asked.

"Somewhere a scum like you doesn't exist", she mumbled before taking her purse to leave.

The man scoffed. "Did you just call me a scum?"

The girl didn't answer and continued to walk away. But the man was being a pain in the ass now. He grabbed her hand tightly. "Where do you think you are going miss arrogant? Didn't I ask you a question?"

The girl gave a disgusted look to his hand which held her wrist. She tried to snatch her wrist away but he tightened his grip.

"Do you think you can just leave after insulting me?",He tried to look more threatening to scare her.

She just rolled her eyes. " Yeah "

"Then try"

She shrugged her shoulders before kicking him on the crotch. The moment the man felt the pain,his grip loosened. The girl snatched her hand away and slapped his face with her purse.

Keeping a poker face,she pulled out a handkerchief and wiped her wrist and purse before throwing it away.

"You bitch!"

"Glad to hear",she mumbled before turning around but was again pulled back by that man.

"Not so easily! After kicking me,you think I'll let you off easily! Let me teach a lesson to the little bitch!The guts you have to hit me after coming to MY club!", He raised his hand to slap her.

She gasped.

She couldn't even process what happened but suddenly that man was kicked to the ground by someone! She saw a foot stepping on that man's back. Following the leg,she looked back only to see a very young boy. He had a little man bun,and  black earring on his right ear. It was hard to say if he was a teen or not with his style. But strangely, the boy looked familiar. The girl squinted her eyes.

When the boy looked up,their eyes met.
The two of bambi doe eyes stared at each other.

.
.
.

Both girl and the boy ran with their all might in the streets. They passed many street lamps and looked back to see few men following them.

"Why the fuck did you fight?!", The girl cried while running for her life.

"What do you expect me to do when they attacked me?! Get beatened up?! Shut the fuck up and run!"

"You are the one who beat that man!"

"Oh yeah? Sorry for saving yo ass there! "

"Shut up and run you idiot!"

After running for a while,they were met up with a wall. There was no where to run now.

"Fuck!", he cursed.

"What do we do now?!", she freaked out.

He sighed before cracking his neck. "Let's fight"