part 19

|ch.19

Deoksim and Zhan came out from their hiding spots to witness their preys hanging upside down in tree branches. The persuaders have been caught in their traps nicely and neatly. They had been trying to find Deoksim and Zhan for two days, only to get caught by them.

Deoksim sneered seeing then struggling, trying to escape.

Zhan,"Hurry up. Take their all the weapons and cloths. We are leaving the forest now"

Deoksim gave a firm nod before doing as he said. After spending a fifteen minutes, they were finally ready to run away. Leaving the upside down people,they fled away.

Arriving to a small village, they could finally breath. Zhan dragged Deoksim to a small alley before speaking in a serious tone. "Stay here. I'll go and find a way to contact someone"

He was about to go but Deoksim held his wrist.

"Be careful",she whispered.

He nodded. "Be good and don't make troubles while I'm gone"

And like that he dashed away. Deoksim pouted, already missing him. Since the morning, he had been very serious that he didn't even give a smile to her. When it comes to work,she can't expect a sweet lovely guy attitude from him. Xiao Zhan is dead serious and he doesn't care about personal feelings during their mission time.

Well,their relationship just started,so it was normal for her to feel a bit hurt,she thought. But on the other hand,he looked damn hot and she liked it. 

She waited for him more than an hour now. It's already getting dark. She was worried sick. She debated with herself if she should go and find him or not but he had clearly ordered not to wander around.

Sitting down on the ground,she brought her legs closer to her chest. Taking a stick which was next to her,she started doodling on the ground feeling bored. She wandered what her father is doing now. Her brother and mother,cousins,uncles,Haru and Naru.

"Haru and Naru must be back from their mission. Haha,they must be cursing at me now",...."What will they say when I say about me and the commander? Oh well,Sol-ah will save me. She said she wouldn't mind me and him being together",she mumbled to herself.  "I need to buy something for Rawon before leaving Budapest"

She sighed and looked at her side to see if he's coming back. The sun had already set down.

"Where's he?Don't tell me he ran away leaving me here? Ugh that bastard. He's a jerk. Didn't even speak to me properly today. Damn hooligan"

"Who are you calling a hooligan?"

Her eyes lit up hearing his voice. Looking at her side,she saw him walking closer to her. He crouched down next to her and flickered his finger on her forehead.

"Where were you?what took you so long?!",she whined feeling a huge hunger. She hasn't eaten anything since morning.

He smiled softly. This is the first time he smiled for the day."Sorry. I went to look for an inn for us. Your backpack didn't have enough money for a big hotel. We have to manage the small sum till tomorrow. Let's go. We can have dinner there"

Deoksim nodded and stood up. "So,did you manage to call someone?"

"Yeah,he'll come to pick us. We have to wait till he come"