part 13

|chapter 13

Entering the suite,Deoksim keenly observed the surrounding. If they were in a serious mission,it is highly likely that even their hotel suite is dangerous.

Deoksim didn't even have time to open her mouth to speak when her commander pulled her to a tight erotic hug knocking the air out of her lungs.

"Look around,see if there is any cctv inside the room",his breath fanned against her sensitive ear. She suppressed the urge to giggle feeling itchy and sensitive.

Her eyes roamed around the room while returning the hug. "There's a one on the flower pot,the west table"

"On the clock too",he whispered sending his hands all over her back avoiding the butt area. "Feeling uncomfortable? Regretting, are we?",He chuckled nuzzling on her neck.

True,for a moment she felt uncomfortable. She even wondered why did she even agree to come but then again,she reminded to herself that she is a red agent. She needed to pull herself together and act according to the situation.

Also she could sense that he was trying hard to avoid touching her too much intimidatingly. Avoiding her ass,his hands only remained under the shoulder and above butt.

"No,I don't. Don't worry my dear commander, I will kick you as much as I want when we got back home",she whispered in his ears trying hard to hug his neck but he was too tall for her. She was in her tippy toes.

She gasped when he lifted her up wrapping her legs around his waist. "Bathroom. Not here"

He brought her to the bathroom and locked the door before throwing her to the floor.

She fell on her butt with a thud sound. Sending a glare,she stood up rubbing her butt with  pained expression. "You—"

Zhan immediately opened the shower and started speaking in a low tone. "This is where our mission starts. My target is already here. They might have fixed cctvs in every single room in this hotel to ensure their security. They are monitoring every room to catch any suspicious act. We gotta hurry"

Deoksim nodded firmly. "What are we gonna do?"

Zhan looked up at the air ventilation grill on the wall. "First ,we need to check the situation"

Deoksim wasn't needn't to say what he was thinking. She already guessed. "You got the hotel plan?"

He nodded as he took out a screw driver out from his waist band.

"You kept it there whole time? So that's why you went to public washroom before coming here?",Deoksim eyed the screw driver.

He hushed her. "Keep it low. So,are you gonna help me or not? You can either enjoy the luxury or work with me. Whatever is fine with me"

Deoksim scoffed with folded arms over her chest. "Why do think I came all the way here with you? "

Zhan climbed over the commode and started removing the nails which fixed the ventilation grill to the wall. After removing every nail,he removed the grill and looked inside to see a small space which leads towards the every other rooms on the floor.