part 14

Ch.14

Sol-ah hugged her knees to her chest feeling light headed. She was again caught. It won't be easy to escape now. She was locked in a cell with a man who was completely clueless about what he had gotten himself to.

She eyed him slightly but her head started spining the moment she raised her head. Her body was trembling heavily —No,not because of cold but because of the scent of blood in the room. She was trying her best to stay control but she knew that any moment she might pounce on this man to kill him.

Her veins had popped out from her arms due to the high self control she had been in.

She looked at her arm. It was heavily injured by non other than herself. She had been injuring herself to stay in control.

Taking the arm to her mouth,she bit it again drawing some blood. She drank her own blood hoping her blood lust would disappear. It only gave her a temporarily sense of relief but it won't last long.

"Look at you,again to the square one huh?", A middle aged man stood near the cell wearing a white lab coat over his suit. She didn't even know this man but he had known her every single details for a quite long time. "Just because you changed your name to Sol-ah,you can't escape from your past self. You are still Deoksim, the bloody monster. Haha"

He was indeed crazy. He was the damn cause of everything. Sol-ah didn't say anything knowing it will cost her energy right now. But her eyes sent daggers right through his head.

"The chemical had been in your blood stream for a quite long time now. There's no escape —hey,what are you glaring at me for? Aren't you thankful that I'm locking up you here?you might not remember but you had already caused an ugly havoc. Tsk,if I didn't lock you here,you'd have already become the public enemy for killing innocent people out there"

Sol-ah's eyes went wide at once. Did she really create a havoc in public? She can't remember.

The man laughed so hard seeing her expression. "Yes Deoksim. You did. I'm guessing that your own people will soon come here to kill you. How is that?"

Rawon's face popped up in her mind. She promised to return. But if it couldn't be helped,then there will not be a return back.

She was victimised to this psycho scientist's crazy experiments. It was a chemical which messes around with her brain and immunity system. It effectively works on people who has split personalities. And she was someone who had a split personality. In other words,it is a double personality problem.

When she was a red agent,she had numerous mental diseases including this split personality disorder. She was always in confusion about herself. She sometimes couldn't recognise her own identity making her question herself whether she was a good person or a bad person. She had always killed people since she was young and when she suddenly changed, it caused some damages to her mind. She doubted if she was good or bad. Her personality disorder came to a halt after spending time with her brothers but it only subsided. It never was cured.

Taking advantage from her situation, she was injected a chemical when she was kidnapped. Yes,she was kidnapped few months ago but she escaped. But unfortunately, she couldn't avoid getting injected.

She ran away from home after seeing the symptoms of her split personality disorder. She was again forced to doubt herself. It was bringing up her subsided personality. Also,it increased her blood lust. If she lost to this chemical,then she is just a mere animal who kills people for no reason.

She knew that some people were after her. If anyone get there hands on this killing machine,then it will surely cause a big destruction.

She needed the anti-vaccine which could cure her. So,she ran away to find the cure.

But if there is no any vaccine like that,then it was better to get killed by her people than living like an animal.

Sol-ah looked at the innocent man who was in the same cell. He was put there to make her go out of control.

She didn't have the courage to comfort him. Any moment, he'll die by her hands. But if she got escaped before she goes out of control,maybe she could save him.

It's time for her breakfast. They will open her cell. She waited till anyone come inside again.

.
.
.

The siren started to ring inside the laboratory alarming everyone.

"She is escaping!!!"

Sol-ah ran through the white corridors. Seeing a bunch of security men infront of her,she increased her pase and slipped under one man's legs. Standing up,she kicked the next man in his balls. Soon,she pulled the tie of the next front man and choked him.

After killing every single man,she ran forward. Again she was met with another bodyguard. She directly jumped on him wrapping her legs around his neck. She had found a tie by the earlier guards and used it to choke the man. When the man collapsed,she checked his body and found a gun. Pulling out the gun,she ran as fast she could to find the exit door.

Hiding behind the walls,she somehow managed to find a door. She didn't what it was but at a time like this, anything is good. Opening the door,she was met with the bright sun light. She smiled feeling delighted but it wasn't lasted when she saw where she was.

It was indeed a door to the outside but,it wasn't the type of outside she expected. It was a sea. The whole area was surrounded by the sea. No,the laboratory center was in the middle of a sea.

It was a massive laboratory center. There was a place for boarding planes too. She didn't know anything about the place since she was unconscious when she was brought here.

"Surprise?"

She gasped turning around to see the mad scientist. His smile sent thousands of shivers on her spine. Cold beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. Even if she killed him now,how is she supposed to run away?

Suddenly, a ringing sound echoed in her ear making her lose her balance. She stumbled a little covering her ear.

"W –What",she couldn't control herself.

Her eyes accidentally met the sea but to her horror,she could only see blood. Blood in the water. Widening her eyes,she backed away. She didn't even know when her gun fell down.

"You had been hanging onto your consciousness for a long time. The chemical is taking over you Deoksim. It's messing up your brain now"

Her vision was getting red. She held her head gripping onto her hair,screaming her guts out,trying to not lose herself.

Falling onto her knees,she felt a numbness taking over her. I—There's no returning back. Rawon-ah, mama is sorry.

"Sleep now Deoksim. When you wake up —oh what am I saying,you won't wake up with a clear consciousness"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hope you enjoyed