1

Looking at her phone she was waiting patiently .. But with every passing moment she was losing all her hope.. For her relationships really meant a lot.. With all her hopes she wanted this relationship to work.. But it was getting really out of her control.. She was really trying hard to make a relationship work that was happening only from her side..

Scrolling through her phone she was trying best to not let it show on her face..

"Hi..

She heard a voice pointing toward her as she looked at the sound of the voice and her eyes met with the sharp eyes of one of the panelists..

This guy was really confusing her.. First when she heard he will be one of the panelists she was like just another stud and playboy.. Thats the image that she heard about him.. This was the first time they actually met and she didn’t want to interact with him much..

But he was really behaving like a guy next door with his funny comments and sarcasms.. She was quite shocked to see this behaviour of him.. She thought he will behave like any other arrogant celebrity and show tantrums but he was actually really friendly.. 

But currently she wasn’t in the mood to interact or have a convo with him.. She was too lost to fix her almost breaking relationship.. 

And she wasn’t even the girl who would interact and be friendly in the first meeting.. She takes time to know to be friendly.. 

And as she didn’t respond he again smiled and said

" Hi Tejasswi.. "

She smiled a bit and nodded her head and looked back at her phone..  She wasn’t in the mood to have a chat right now..

As she looked back at her phone she heard him and other two panelists talking and laughing..

As he laughed she suddenly remembered what happened a while ago..

She met this guy for the first time today and it was on camera only..

She was really late today so she hurriedly came and got dressed in a pink and white dress.. Doing her last touch up she heard the hosts Ritesh D and Genelia D started introducing the panelists..  As the gentlemans were introduced she hurried as the host announced her name..

With her chirpy voice and cute smile she entered the stage as she waved and greeted them.. As she stood at her place she saw her opposition panelist waving at her.  She quickly waved at him and smiled brightly..  She was on her role of the chirpy bubly girl..

With every question they were all having fun and she was also quite happy... And suddenly a question came

"What % of gentleman get annoyed with their partners question of gaining weight "

Suddenly everyone started laughing with the question as she herself started laughing.. As she looked at the panelist who stood in front of her he was saying something as she replied..

"U can reply nicely.. Right"

To which he said

"Ask plz..ask.."

With a bright smile Tejasswi looked at Karan and asked

"Am I looking fat? "

She was not fat and she knew his ans Won't make her mad..

As he replied

"Tejasswi In this dress u r looking a bit fat "
Her smile dropped as his comment actually made her shock.. Suddenly everyone started laughing and he was looking at her and nodding his head smiling at her..

She smiled and tried to remove her embarrassment as she smiled nodding her head.  And she saw Karan saying sorry to her jokingly and started laughing at that..

Remembering that Moment Tejasswi laughed out.. Suddenly she heard her friend calling her and she looked up to see the shooting will start again..

Smiling to herself she walked toward her place as she saw karan laughing with the other panelist..

Controlling her laugh she came back to her bubly girl role..

                               ~°~

... It was August when she was doing one of her insta reel as she was quite tired now..
It was a brand that she had to promote on instagram..

As she sat on her bed her phone rang showing her manager.. She picked up the call as her manager told her the next day will be the signing day for her upcoming show.. It was the end of August and the show will start at the end of September and she had to take 15 days quarantine also so she had a lot of things to do before entering the house for 3 and a half month..

She had to choose all the dresses and make a lot of reels and messeges..  She was quite confident about her self and she knew she will definitely reach till finale and she couldn’t forgot how she had to quit kkk due to her injury.. But this time she had to make it work.. Do everything to make this show her show..

It was her second day of quarantine when her manager sent her the list of her co contestants that she will stay the next 15 weeks with..

As she was scrolling she suddenly stopped at a name as she looked at his picture..  Isnt this him.. Yeah its him.. She laughed as she remembered the first and last time she met him.. As she scrolled through the names she nodded her head and took a breathe..  It was a lot of popular name this year.. She had to shine between all of them and win the trophy this time...

Hey this is my first ff.. And that too for my fav TejRan.. Cant tell how much i actually love them.. I hope i Won't spoil their beautiful love story but make all of us relive the Epic love story..

The Wolf and His Parrot..  ❤️🦡🦜