44

Walking toward the garden teja held karan's hand as they sat on the chairs arranged for a task..

"Sunny r u ok.."

Karan nodded a bit but didnt say anything..

He just had a small argument with neha while they were Changing clothes..

"Relax..its a task now..guests will come.."

Karan nodded inhaling a deep breathe as teja squeezed his hand assuring him..

All the members were waiting when a new song played and the door opened.. Sidhant and saurvari made an entry as they danced to the song..

Everyone got up walking toward them as karan and sidhant exchanged greetings..  They were common frineds..

Everyone sat on their sit as bb welcomed sidhant and saurvari..

Then sidhant told them about his new film.. And its songs..

"So its a song love ju..in punjabi which means love u.. Karan bro i guess u know that "

Sidhant said teasing karan while TejRan blushed a lil..

"Teja u know the meaning of love ju "

Sidhant asked with a teasing smile as karan looked at teja blushing while her cheeks turned pink..

"Its ok if u dont know..i think karan can teach u.."

"No problem.. I will make her understand.. "

Karan said as teja raised her brows trying not to blush..

"Ok..so its our new song.. And we are dance on it..so everyone come.."

Sidhant said as all of them got up and went toward the glass partition between them..

The song started and all of them started dancing..

Karan held teja's hand bringing her closer to him while she smiled at him..

They moved with the beat as in the kuchi ku part they pulled eo cheeks..

The song ended as they all sat back on their seat..

A task started where one have to throw clay on a member whom they think r double standards and not playing openly..

The task Started with neha as she called karan..

"I think karan is someone who is afraid..doesnt play openly and just a puppy.."

Neha kept on saying as karan stood their..

He was taking her as jokingly as he can while teja was getting more and more pissed with her..

Karan went toward the prop and stood their..

Neha made him wear the glasses but he removed them in a swift move..

Then she threw the clay on him..

Next it was teja's turn and she called neha.. 

They started arguing as neha blamed her for the vip task..

Teja rolled her eyes as neha said

"U people didnt care about game and totally did opposite of what u said.. Didnt say what u will do.."

Teja laughed sarcastically as she started having fun arguing with her..

"So sidhant what she is saying is..we will play cricket and the baller will tell batsman how he will ball.. Opposition will discuss how they will play a game.."

Karan smiled proudly at teja as the argument kept going..

Later umar and pratik started fighting in the task that went too far..