6

Life is so unpredictable.. Its like what we thought, our plans everything just means nothing infront of that one thing that we never imagined.. Its like all her thoughts all her plans everything was slipping away from her hand and she wasn’t able to hold or did she want to hold it..

Its been 2 days that she came here.. In this bigg boss house..but it seems like its been a whole month or something.. Like time is speeding as slow as possible..

Right now she was sitting too close to him.. They were discussing the problem between pratik and miesha and his closeness was totally affecting her.. As he was trying to solve the matter she was trying everything possible to show how affected she was by his closeness.. 

It’s happening since the first day she came..  She always tried to maintain the distance but it was like happening no matter what..

It was the first task they got.. She had to stay in water for a set time and she was dancing and having her happy time when her eyes met with him..  He was smiling at her.. By this time she was amused by him.. Always smiling and just behaving so mature and funny.. Was this really him.. All the things she heard and read on articles.. It was always karan kundrra the play boy or bad boy.. But never an intelligent and good guy.. But she could feel he wasnt acting.. And she could also feel who else were acting..

Just a few min ago they were teasing akasa at that time she was in the pool.. And karan was sitting right infront of her as she was having her dinner.. As they were talking suddenly karan said

"U can have attraction with a photo also "

That made her laugh out loud.. As they were talking the buzzer played as she got up her eyes met with him.. For a sec she saw a fondness in his eyes.. Is that really.. Then her eyes went beside her and saw vidhi..

Is this fondness in his eyes are for vidhi.. If it is her then thats fine.. But why did her heart suddenly beat like that.. A feeling.. A feeling of being uncomfortable and fear.. But why..

As she was thinking all this and was unsure about her own feelings she heard the buzzer play for her round and she screamed in excitement as her first task was completed.. 

As they were reading the letter the ottians came and they took the task letter inside as she came out with the towel drying herself she saw the junglewasi were angry and astonished as the ottians took the letter and hide it..so they all decided to attack the main house and search everything.. 

As they were all searching the 3 ottians were really angry and shouting at them.. But she was having her own fun.. And doing musti..

As she was searching for the letter she started her karma dance and fighting with them with sarcasm..

But after everything the ottians were still not giving them the letter back and now the jungle wasi were losing their patience..

Teja went toward karan and they all sat on the round bed in the centre of inside jungle..

"I think we need to do something that would make them give it to us "

Teja said as her eyes met with karan and he nodded his head..

"We really have to do something.. Make their life as difficult as possible "

Everyone agreed to it and they decided to take the bags and necessary things from the ottians..

Karan and teja went toward the washroom area and others were stopping pratik as he tried to come in.. Taking all the luggages of pratik and shamita  karan and tejasswi went toward the jungle and kept the bags in a safe place and they sat on it..

In a span of time they locked the ottians in the main house and blocked the door with one of the bed.. While afsana was inside with them.. And she was making a lot of food with butter and they were cheering for her..

As they passed some fruits she looked at karan who was trying to dodge donal who was jumping holding his hand.. For a moment she was confused what was happening.. He then told her to get her own fruit and he came toward her.  She was actually happy as he came toward her and gave her a guava..as she was eating it her eyes again changed to dismay as she saw him giving the same guava he was eating to vidhi..

For a second her heart stopped beating as she quickly took a big bite and focused on eating..  Quickly she changed her mood as she asked for a Peru.. 

As they were all laughing and enjoying suddenly nishant shouted that his hand was hurt and in a minute everything changed and suddenly pratik came inside and they started fighting.. 

For a moment she was numbed not understanding what was happening and suddenly felt a hand pulling her and keeping her in a corner.. 

Before she could look who was it the hand left her and she looked back to see pratik broke a mirror and everyone were trying to calm jay and pratik who were fighting.. 

Her eyes went toward karan who was shouting at pratik for behaving like that..

She sat down on a bench and looked at the whole jungle that was a mess.. Gosh..now they have to clean this all..

As the day came to an end all she could think was that touch.. Who was it that took her toward the corner in between that mess..

As the morning song was on she was back to herself dancing and enjoying.. The whole day was a mess for her.  Her fight with donal and then everything happening she was quite irritated in her mind.. But she didn’t let that show on her face..

The whole day they were planning how to get back the map pieces from pratik and she was trying to bond with everyone in the house..

In the evening bigg boss voiceover came and called them all to garden area.

Taking a deep breathe teja looked at the ottians as her anger was now at peak.. For ones mistake and behaviour the whole house will have to pay for it and the whole house was now nominated.. 

As they were settled in the green couch she tried to explain her pov to shamita and to give back the maps that they will need to enter the main house.. But nothing was working for them..

Tired from all the fiasco she sat on her bed.. Trying to think where she is going wrong or the plan is.. Flipping her hair she laid on the bed as her eyes went toward karan who was looking just beside her.. Her eyes went backside and fell on vidhi..

Teja understood karan was looking at vidhi and her heart became heavier.. Yeah..now thats not the thing she should be worried about.. If he is liking her he can..and she should now stop thinking these things..

"Just stop all this rubbish thoughts and just sleep " she reminded herself and went to sleep..

~°~

Hey everyone..  Thanks for all ur love.. Plz vote,share and comment.  Ur appreciation means a lot.  ❤️

I  am sorry as its really hard for me to express teja s emotions beautifully.. Like for karan i can right as i could understand it..he expressed about it and said a lot of things..but teja never expressed like that..so i am not able to right beautifully.. But i promise i am trying.. Watching the epi again and lf clips and trying really hard.. Need ur Love.. So be kind if u feel disappointed 💜

Thanks for 5 k.. Thank u sooo much..💙

TEJRAN TOGETHER FOREVER ❤️❤️