22

His eyes blank his mind full of questions.. What was happening..  Why was this happening..

Did he make a mistake.. Did he..

No God no..how could he even think that.. He knows she is what she is..but then again..her words and her actions.

Everything was making him too confused..

Did she even for a sec thought she could vote for him.. Why vishal..

Vishal.. She said she doesn’t like him..he creeps her out and then she is the one voting for him.. Why..

She choose vishal over him..

Turning a bit he looked at her talking to nishant..

How happy he was today.. All the things that was happening.. 

Her love language.. 

Every second in that convo he felt his heart beating so fast.. He wanted to held the time and never let it pass..

Her laugh when they were making fun of Rajib was mesmerising..

Everything was amazing..

His eyes went to the red couch..

How angry she was and how scared he was..
He was so nervous he started to eat his nails when she glared at him..

Closing his eyes he rested his head on the sofa as he remembered the whole week..

These 4 days.. It was a roller coaster for him...everything that happened from their convos to her drama,that made him realise what she actually meant to him..

That time when akasa pratik and teja were talking and he suddenly laid beside akasa as his head fell on teja s lap..

She looked down at him as their eyes met..

When they were talking about teja and akasa business and he gave her so many hints.. Will this girl ever get what his heart is screaming..

His trance broke as he felt someone sitting beside him..he looked at akasa who was looking at him concerned.

"Why r u sitting like this.."

Karan just nodded his head as his eyes went upwards looking at nothing..

"What happened.. Say it..u will feel better.."

"Idk..what i am feeling.. What is actually happening.. "

He stopped as both stayed quite..

"Is she making a fool of myself.."

Akasa looked on as karan continued

"She says she despises vishal and then she votes for him against me.. She.."

He was in loss of words as his emotions were getting to him..

"I.. I am having trust issues.."

He said as his eyes turns red..

"When i asked her she did tell me she is close to vishal nishant and u.. When i teased her about u giving her attention she said u r same with shamita also.."

Karan covered his face depressed about everything..

"Whats ur gut feelings.. I know u trust her "

"I did a mistake by trusting her.."

Karan said losing all his patience.. Akasa nodded his head in no as she said

"I know u trust her and this is how much she is affecting u..that u r all broken and just look at the mirror..whats ur looking like.."