5

Sometimes things are just not in ur control.. U try really hard to control it but things Just keep happening..  And u just go with the flow..

Right at this moment he was asking himself is this really cup of his tea.. Yes..it was his decision.. But is he regretting it now..  Maybe a little.. As all this similarly feels like the months he spent alone in lockdown..

And suddenly he was feeling the same thing.. How much he needed someone in those days..to depend on someone.. To rely on someone..  With whom he could share his thoughts..his life..his soul..

His break-up on the lockdown was what shattered him most..after a 5 year relationship.. He was too dependent and suddenly he realised it was already broken.. He respects that time of his life..

And now its a different thing.. Bcz now he will be here with 15 people but the feeling is still same..as everyone is stranger here..

"Why is he laying like that "

He heard her voice saying and he got out of his thoughts.. He quickly got up realizing he was laying on the green in the Garden area for too long..

As he was going inside the house his eyes met with hers as she came toward him and held his hand..

His heart dropped a bit but his face was calm.. It was peaceful.. Her touch felt peaceful.. Just like an hour ago when she shaked his hand.. And his heart stopped for a second..

When he was sitting in his vanity he was going through everything needed to be check..he finished talking to his family.. And any moment he will be called..

When he heard half of the contestants were already in.. And their promo also came..

He P.A gave him the link to watch his promo extended version..  But his fingers went into  scrolling and he saw her in the thumbnail.. Without wasting a moment he cliked into it..  And he was actually shocked for a sec seeing her like this.. As all the clips and pic he saw till now most of them were all cute..  And it was actually too hot.. Just his type..

He remembers the last time he stalked her insta just this morning and how much cute reels she was posting..  Though she posted a lot of pictures but her cuteness and bubly nature was what attracting him toward her.. At this moment of life he has realised that happiness is what matters the most.. And being karan kundrra his most favourite feature of a girl is smile.. And her smile is just.. He couldn’t find word to describe it..

As the pani songs beats she was dancing and he couldn’t stop admiring her.. This girl could pull of any look..

"Bhai its ur entry time "

Karan looked at his P.A and nodded taking a deep breathe..

As he was going through the hurdles in jungle he cursed in his mind.. Does they want him to enter the show in dirt or what..

Rolling his eyes he finally saw the entry door and walked into the house..

This is it.. The bigg boss house..

As he was going in he said hi to a few people but they all ignored him..his eyes went toward her who was just walking here and there.. He tried to hug a person but they all were ignoring him..

"What. Are u all ignoring me " he said as something pricked his heart suddenly..  He felt fish out of water suddenly..

Then they all came and said hi to him and told him it was a prank.. As he turned he saw her coming toward him with bright smile and forwarded her hand.. As he touched her his heart suddenly stopped breathing.. It was like he is living now but his heart stopped.. He was finally alive and his heart wanted more.. Looking at her expression he was a lil embarrassed and let her hand go.. But his heart missed a bit as he couldn’t feel her anymore..

As she left his hand he again felt that same thing..  His heart again felt that lonely feeling..

As the time was passing he was interacting with everyone but still stealing glances from her.. Suddenly a few people started fighting over something and he took a step back from there.  His eyes were searching for her and saw her outside in the garden talking with Jay..

As bigg boss announced them they had to sleep in the jungle grassy bed he didn’t thought much..  As he was a adventurous person and he was used to sleeping like this.. As he took his sleeping bag he looked at the whole inside jungle room where 12 people will stay..

He needed two things.. One # a lil darkness and 2 # privacy.. 

As he looked around everything he saw a mirror in one side of the room just beside a bed.. And behind it was space enough for him.. So he went there and kept his things there.. As he was settling things he saw her..

Tejasswi was making her bed just miroor side bed only.. She and another girl vidhi choosed that bed..  In between her work she was flipping her hair that made him admire her and smile.. She looks si preety in  open hair.. He thought to himself.. Suddenly he felt her freeze for a sec and he quickly looked away.. She must have felt his stare as she looked at him..  He was now pretending to set his bed..

As the lights were off he laid on the sleeping bag and tried to sleep.. But sleep was nowhere near him.. He was thinking about everything that was happening and his eyes went toward sleeping Tejasswi..

Taking a deep breathe he asked himself to stop it.. Just stop stealing glances at her..thinking about her.. As she didn’t seem someone who will like him.. So he just better stop this lil attraction he was feeling and just sleep..

But when ur heart wants something.. It just wants it and it Doesn't listen to mind..

And just like that the Moment he woke up from his sleep his eyes were on her..

Her closed eyes and beautiful breathing.. Everything about her was screaming at him.. His heart.. He felt like everything in this world were just trying to make him attracted toward her..

As she slowly woke up and sat on bed flipping her hair he just admired her.. How preety she looks.. Suddenly she looked at him making his heart stop.. As her eyes met with him she got startled and he saw taking a deep breathe and putting her hand on her heart..

Cursing himself silently for making her scared he got up and quickly went toward the washroom.. Looks like he will totally embarrass himself here..

As he was gurgling he was trying hard to not look at her who was brushing just beside him..

Suddenly the lights were on making them a lil startled.. 

And his eyes went toward her who was jumping so quickly to the music.. He was laughing at her.. How enthusiastic she was.. Totally opposite.. While he will need a cup of tea before anything in the morning..

~°~

Hey everyone..  Thank u for all ur love.. Keep reading and give ur love to the story..

Vote,share and comment.. Ur appreciation means a lot.. ❤️❤️

TEJRAN TOGETHER FOREVER  💙💙