30

So its the 30th epi.. 🥺 hyee.. I really wanna thanks all the readers and i just want you all to be till the 100th epi..  Its a long journey.. I dont know how did i write all these 30 epi..as am really impatient.. But ur love really made me write..thank u all..

Thanks for 45k.. ❤️❤️🙏🥺

They were sitting in the bench next to gym as teja kept her head in his shoulder..

"Kundrii.. Its not the way i play or like to play.."

Teja said a lil sad..as karan took her hand in his hand..

"They made a fool of us..now It's our time to give it back.."

"I got so angry at u.."

Teja said pouting as karan made his hand 🙏 and prayed to lord finally she realised..

"Idk maybe will get used to ur temper.. Btw u look too pretty like that.."

"Like what.."

"When u r bursting out.. Its hot.."

Teja blushed as karan smiled..

"But i hope this is the last time for me..u can at others..not me.."

"I was so pissed..confused..i didn’t realise i vented it all on u.."

"I can understand.. But yeah u have to pay for it.. "

Teja looked at him a lil pouting and sad

"U will take revenge from me.."

"Hmm..yeah.. Tit for tat.."

"U will shout at me.."

Karan giggled as he looked up..

"Sweet revenge i guess.."

Karan murmured which teja didn’t hear..

And then simba voice out comes as he reveals ishans secret that he is in love with miesha..

Karan teases ishan as teja smiles..

"Kundrii.. U r a drunkard.. Am a murderer..  What kind of thing bb made us..".

Teja said laughing as karan joined her..

" now its show time.. Get ready.."

Teja nodded as they got up..

The next buzzer played but according to karan's plan miesha afsana weren’t going.. While jay rajiv vishal were left on the other team who had shamita vishal and jay s name respectively..  Jay wasnt going as if he removes shamita vishal would remove him and vishal shamita planned to make the captaincy task between them.. While nishant had umars name and the moment nishant realised he wont get benefits from others he made a pact with umar..

And Karans plan was to make it Umar vs anyone.. He would give his best to make him win.. So they planned to force the other team to remove eo..

Teja and karan both were working according to the plan while tejasswi had miesha name and miesha had afsana name..

It Was getting late and bb warned them they have to finish the task anyhow..

Karan and tejasswi were chilled as they along with umar and afsana were roaming around and just having fun as pratik taunted teja..

"Weren’t u the one giving me knowledge i am ruining biggboss money..now why aren’t u going.."

Teja just shrugged as they again started joking around..  Teja and afsana sat on the big couch as karan was leaning on it from back and umar was sitting on the other side..