21

Love.. What is actually love.. What was the definition of love that she can say..

What she was feeling now.. Is that love.. Can that be define as Love.. 

No.. It can't be.. Attraction..  Crush.. What will be the right word to define the phase she is in..

As akasa asked her about it her eyes directly went to karan..

He was talking with shamita as she looked on..

What did they actually have.. Friendship.. Just friendship.. Or what..

Today for the first time she felt.. Yes..he actually cares for her..genuinely he is fond of her..

The way he got scared and concerned for her.. She really didn’t know how to react.. His concern made her so speechless..

"Yes..i am talking about him only"

She heard Akasa say as she looked at her..

"Theres nothing between us.. "

"Why did u look at him only.."

She was too deep in her thoughts as she looked at akasa..

She was sitting infront of akasa s letter when she asked her does she have a crush on someone..  And her eyes went toward karan..

"No.. I looked at everyone..  Not just karan.."

Akasa gavr her a teasing smile as she kept insisting her..

"No..akasa..theres nothing.. Nothing like that at all."

He wouldn’t like someone like me.. He can be concerned for me..he can see me as a friend.. Maybe even like me.. But only bcz theres no other option..

Shamita is with raqesh and akasa with pratik...

He can like her bcz he doesn’t have any option.. But he will never like her when he has thousands of option infront of him...

Her heart was breaking as she thought that..

Comeon teja.. U r not this weak.. U were never here for this..and u can never do such love shuv.. That too on national television.. Never..

"Theres nothing akasa..nothing.. "

"I didn’t care about the show..the task or anything.. "

His words were just surrounding in her ears.. Only his words..

Why.. The Moment she decides to stop her feelings he does something and makes her vulnerable..

She says something.. She decides something and then One look at him and all her plans just vanishes..

How can a guy make so much differences for her.. How did he mean so much to him..

How did she became his concern.. She did see that fear in his eyes.. She saw how desperate he was for her to recover..

But at the end everything stops just at one question..  Does he like shamita..and bcz he can't be with her so he is getting attached to her..

Thousands of questions were going on her mind when she heard someone saying something..

She looked around to see akasa sitting by her side.  When did they come here..

She huffed realising how absent her mind was..

"Whom were u dreaming about.."

Teja laughed as akasa said that..

"None..just the task.."