9

It was hard.. Really hard for him.. As this was the first time that he wont be in touch with any of his family members on his bday.. First time he Won't hear his mothers heartfelt wish and fathers words..

How hard would it be.. It wasnt like he was always in touch with them.. He has been away from his family for the last 15 years and they only meet on December as a family gathering.. 

And that was one of the reason he wanted to get out in a few weeks.. He was sitting with everyone but still he felt lonely.. It wasn’t easy to find solace in a place like this.. His eyes went toward her Who Was in the main house cooking something with nishant.. One thing that he noticed was her bonding with vishal and nishant..

He tried hard not to notice it but still he couldn’t stop this feeling..  She was close to them.. Always with them.. His jealousy was getting harder every moment and how much he was trying but he couldn’t ignore her..

How shocked he was when she suddenly fell on him on the wkw.. It was so sudden that je jerked her quickly but that 5 seconds felt like a blessing to him..how much he wanted to tell her that. 

He wanted to tell her he held her hand purposely as he was too lost in those eyes and didn’t remember afsana matter anymore.. 

He wanted to tell her how her singing was affecting him.. He wanted to tell her those biscuit boys moments really affected her.. When she was dancing with nishant how much it affected him..

Everything about her affected her..

He remembers how hard he tried to hide his blush when nishant and pratik teased him with tejas name..

They were talking about general things and it went to marriage and girls.. As they were talking he understood these two were setting him up with someone..  He was a bit alert and confused at the same time..and then nishats word made him too shy and awkward..

"Not with the surname maybe atishvi only " ( atishvi is a meaning of tejasswi prakash name)

He tapped his forhead with his hand as he understood they noticed his attraction toward her..

He knew Nishant for 12 years and so he knew he wont do anything ouf of game to hurt him.. He trusted him.. He will play the game for sure but wont hurt his veera.. But he didn’t trust vishal..

And even if there wont be anything between them he cant see her with someone else..

As he made everyone eat the cake he saw the lil hand made cake in a side and asked pratik about it..when he heard it was made by her he felt so happy..

As he made her eat the cake he smiled as she smiled cutely.. His eyes met her.. This time it was not awkward like the nomination time when they nominated donal.. That moment was really difficult for him.. He was trying hard not to make the situation awkward and embarrassing..

It was midnight when they were on their respective places.. He was doing his daily routine of staring at her as she flips her hair..

As he laid he heard her talking with vidhi..

"Yaar Vidhi.. I dont even have any clothes.. Everyone looks so good but me.."

He could imagine her pouting while saying that..

"Its ok.. I will give a pretty dress to u tomorrow "

"No..vidhi.. I feel so irritated.. I have nothing to wear.."

He could actually hear her baby voice as she was saying that..

Looking straight at the ceiling he thought for a sec...