14

He wasn’t sure.. Not at all.. Was this real.. Or was he actually dreaming..  But this dream.. Its so beautiful..  He can live in this forever..

Her slow breathes were falling on his bare shoulder..  He was loving the dream but suddenly her voice woke him..

"Kundrii "

Her slow voice made his mind take a sharp turn and he realised its real.. She was laying on his back.. And just a quilt separating them..

He slowly turned his face aside and looked at her.. She sat up much to his dismay..

He suddenly looked around to see if anyone was looking..  Assured he again fell on the pillow and forwarded his hand..

"Give me ur hand "

He said in a sleepy voice as he felt her hand on him.. He quickly pulled her toward him and yet again he felt her..

He stroked her hand gently and kept it near his face..

This was his peace.. He could fall anywhere and anytime when his love ones hand is on his face.. This was so peaceful he could sleep for hours..

All the doubts that he had for her.. For the things he is feeling.. Everything was gone..

Yesterday's that hug and now this feeling..  Its a feeling he would want with someone he imagines his whole life with..

The feelings he gets from this girl are what he always wanted from his life partner..  Soul mate..

Now..he wont hold back..

" i can sleep like this forever.."

He said the truth he felt..

But he wish he could tell her he wanted her so much.. He wanted to hold her to himself where his soul will meet hers.. Where they wont need even words to explain or say what they were feeling..  He wanted her to such length where his shadow and his body wont be seen without her..

But he didn’t know her feelings..  He didn’t know what she felt..

As she got up and went away a feeling of loneliness spread into his heart.. A feeling of wanting her.. A feeling of belonging to her..

Yesterday was a rollercoaster day for him..

The convo with her really shook him.. He started to think what could he do to make her feel he isn’t distant..

As he was walking suddenly umar asked him to make tea..

Karan nodded his head in negative.. 

"No..i am scared of teja..she will scold me also "

Scared.. Gosh.. Karan kundrra was now scared from her.. What if he does anything wrong.. That will snatch her away from him..

What if his past and mistakes come infront of her and she will misunderstand him..like everybody does..

He was scared to lose her.. To see that disgusted feeling in her eyes for him what he has experienced a lot..

Karan kundrra wasn’t just a guy..the media and peole made him such a badboy that he himself belives he is a bad person..

He remembers even on grand premier salman khan called him rockstar and badboy of itv..

So she must also think the same for him..

He wanted to give her time..make her feel Special..

He wasn’t her type.. He doesn’t even know who she dated and what type of guy he likes.. She never dated anyone from industry..