17

As she laid in the bed suddenly she felt someone sit beside her.. Slowly she looked at the person.. And saw karan was sitting by her side in the bed..

She was surprised for a second..

"Kundrii what r u doing here.."

Karan didn't reply and just looked at her.. She held his hand and again asked

"Kundrii, say something "

Karan just stared at her and slowly lean toward her lil and kept staring at her..

Teja took a deep breathe as felt her throat drying..

"Karan.."

Karan slowly kissed her forhead that made her eyes go big..

She looked at him and gasped loudly and sat on her bed..

Opening her eyes she saw it was evening and the lights were still on..

Looking to her left she saw karan just sitting there..

Teja huffed a breathe as she put a hand on her heart..

"It was just a dream teja.. Just a dream."

She said to herself trying to calm down..

"No it wasn't a dream.. "

She heard karan saying it as she turned toward him and looked at him questioningly..

"It wasn't a dream.. Teja.."

Saying so karan got up from the bed and walked toward her.. Each seconds making her heartbeat faster..

As he stood before her she looked up toward him and he held her arms pulling her on her knees..

"It wasn't a dream teja.. "

Karan said as he kissed on her cheeks making her blush..

"Vabbbbzzzzzz"

Teja fell from her bed as nishant called her out loud..

She looked around as she realised she was in the floor and her body ached a lil..

"Tejaa..whats wrong with u..blinds opened.. Come soon..need to make breakfast.."

She looked toward him shocked and not able to say anything.. When suddenly karan entered the room.. She quickly looked away..

Her heart beating too fast.. Was that a dream.. Was she dreaming.. What kind of dream was that..

"R u ok.."

She heard karan saying but didn't dare to look at him and just stared at the space nodding her head..

It was breakfast time when everyone were just joking around and suddenly teja spoke out

"U know today i dreamt about karan.."

Again she got all looks from all of them and she realised what she said..

"U all were there..but karan was more.."

Suddenly everyone started making jokes about it and pratik told nishant that teja is leaving him for karan..

Teja also started joking with nishant when pratik said teja and karan would go to nach baliye and nishant would be the one choreographing them..

"And for revenge make them dance in ek hajaro me meri behna "

As pratik said it teja playfully slapped his face and everyone kept joking..

It was the wkw and the blinds were closed again and they all were having fun.. And pratik was still making fun of nishant with karan and teja..