18

He just stared at her.. The blankness on her face.. What she was saying and what she was feeling..  He wanted to know what actually did she think..

"What if bb ask him to leave right now "

He just kept listening to her.. When sk asked her to stop, she was going wrong he looked away..

He couldn’t understand what to do at that moment..  He need some alone time after all the bashing that happened today.. He needs time to come out of it.. It has always been like this.. After any bad things he needs 3/4 hours to over come it..

But at this moment he was not getting his alone time.. The wkw shooting was on and it will be for hours..

Sk currently switched off tv and asked teja and others to change their dress..

He directly went toward the floss area.. He needed it a lot right now..

For a sec he felt it would be better if he just gets eliminated today.. He wished Rab would be kind and let him leave today..

Sk not only bashed him but whatever he said to umar and ishan being his side kick really irritated him.. Why does the makers wants to even spoil his Friendships..

He was thinking about everything when umar called him the tv was again connected..

Gurgling a bit he went toward the living area as his eyes went toward the tv and teja on it.. She was on the bull and making faces..

He Quickly sat beside nishant and looked at her as sk started asking questions..

In every question sk asked the housemates didn’t agree and the bull was spinning and she was shouting..

He suddenly laughed.. What is this girl..

Other hms were also laughing at her and calling her cute..

He couldn’t help but smile at her..

As she was trying to hold onto to bull he just stared at her..

Did he really wanna leave.. Leave her.. He again wished to Rab.. He didn’t wanna leave.. He wanted to stay with her.. Be with her..

After all the bashing it was her laugh that made him smile.. Her innocence that held him back..

As she got out of the bull she hit him playfully making even sk laugh..

After a lil it was an outdoor activity and they were sitting in the garden area when Hina khan arrived..

Much to his dismay she again brought back the pratik topic making him sad again..

Hina gave him a task with nishant and they were doing it really funnily.. His eyes went toward her who was looking down and nodding her face embarrassed..  Still she looked so beautiful..

Today she was wearing a princess gown in purple..  How pretty she looked.. As the dance was over Hina gave them waxing task..

He was praying none would call him but hina called him and he sat as shamita did waxing in his leg and chest.. This was really painful for him..

As he sat hina again gave them task and it was a food task..

It was a pair task and hina made teja and him a pair..

Her cuteness when he was feeding her and her trying to smile through the bad combination food made him smile..

He tried to make her feel better..

After the task she was sitting in a chair as he joined Her..  They were talking about the things that happened that day when suddenly teja put hand on his hand making him startled..