8

"Teja mere ghar me pooja hae ayegi.. "

"( its a veneration in my house..will u come teja) "

One sentence but so many emotions.. Like she couldn’t understand how to express that..

She laughs as her eyes stays on him.. As he jokes about the fight she had with donal.. It was a small thing but the fight became a big fight and tejasswi is not someone to leave it in middle.  And she started giving it back left and right.  Thats when she heard karan laughing and getting up from his sleeping bag..

Now that they were all sitting together karan was telling vidhi and others how she gave it back to donal and he was so impressed he felt like saying

"teja mere ghar me pooja hae ayegi "

It was a pick up line that she approved as the best pick up line.. They were all having fun last night and everyone were saying the best pick up line to impress a girl.. And then vishal said this one and she was really impressed with it..

It was a good pick up line with respect and as karan said it to her she couldn’t stop smiling..

She remembered remembers when she went to him in the biscuit boys task and told him he had to act also..

He replied he was a paratha boy not biscuit boy and fun banter..

And when she was dancing and his fake anger as she bowed at last..

These small things were actually affecting her..like too much..

And she cant forget how strongly he handled the ottians as he irritated them to such a length that shamita gave one part of the map..

His words and the way he stood by her as they went to main house and talked with nishant and shamita..

It was their plan and they succeed.. As she was sitting in the green couch karan came and sat with her..  As they were going to start a convo jay and others came there and they again started talking about some plans..

As others went karan was still sitting there while continuing the plan.. She sighed internally..  Maybe they dont have anything to talk about other than game and strategy..

But things were changing.. She could feel people around her Changing..

When she heard what happend with vidhi she was the first one to speak for it bcz she herself was shocked about everything..

But when karan was too much concerned about it her heart felt heavier..  He really likes her..that's y he is so pissed at pratik..while pratik is his friend and now its clear.. For vidhi he would go against anyone..

She thought to herself.. But never would she let these thing show on her face..

In these few days she has become good friend with jay vishal nishant.. Vidhi also but she cant stop the hurt feeling she gets when she sees karan and vidhi together..

It was the captaincy task and she was smiling and Being her bubly self.. Her cute antics mad the whole house smile as she was reading the task letter and acting and showing them the task is in their control..

It was the first captaincy task and the jungle wasi decided to make shamita the captain.. And they aligned with her..

Everyone were practicing their dance steps for the wkw and they were going to do garwa.. As they were practicing in round suddenly karan came infront of her and she was baffled for a moment.. But they kept doing the steps and she again came infront of pratik and karan went in front of shamita as they finished the dance practice..