39

They were all sitting in the grass as umar was discussing with everyone.. And they tried to convince him to make them vip..

Karan was trying to convince Umar it should be karan,teja, umar and nishant in vip room as afsana cant play the game and vishal is too cunning as he will play with both them and shamita..

As umar was the captain he had to choose 3 other name and 4people will be vip..

As karan was explaining his plan to teja she nodded her head understanding..

"I think if vishal is swearing on his dead mom then lets see if he will be loyal or not..if he is saying he is loyal then we dont need to take him to VIP his loyalty will be checked if we dont take him.."

Teja said as karan nodded..

"And nishant will try to bring pratik but we will see that. "

Karan said as they agreed on that..

With every round 2 people's were getting eliminated..

Karan stared at teja who was biting her lips hard as she was getting bad cramps..

They were tied to umar by rope and they had to be in same place and it was tiring for her..

"R u ok?? "

Karan asked teja as she gave a forced smile.. He sighed as he looked at the cane sofa and went to take it..

"Where r u going?  "

Teja asked as karan brought the sofa near as teja smiled at his caring nature..

Karan kept it on ground as teja was about to sit karan sat on it making her frown..

He looked at her as she made a face at him making him laugh..

"Come here.."

"Tchh.."

"Teja..come here.."

As she went toward him he took her hand in his and softly made her sit in his lap..

She looked at him a bit Shocked as he smiled at her..

She blushed a bit quickly looking away..

Karan slowly blowed in her shoulder making her shiver..

Teja turn to look at him angrily as he raised his brows asking what..

She gave a look to him and again looked toward others as he again blowed on her ear..

Teja looked at him a lil perplexed

"Sunny..what r u doing.."

Karan just shrugged as they looked at umar who was telling them to give better reason..
As they were talking suddenly afsana tried to sit on a hand prop on the garden but fell down as the hand broke..

In the first round umar removed rakesh neha and in second he eliminated shamita and rajib.

They were all discussing the task as the sun was setting and BB turned on all the lights..

They were walking throughout the house and discussing..

It was the last round and umar was feeling sad to remove afsana..  And atlast the vip members r karan teja nishant umar..

As the task finished bigg boss opened the vip door and they entered..

Teja was screaming in excitement as she saw all the food in there and the luxury of vip room..

Karan and umar were trying to calm afsana who was angry at them and whole house was Mocking her as her friends didnt let her in vip..

Later karan was joking about the game and all with others when nishat got angry on him.. As he didnt want to make fun of his bff pratik and shamita..