11-15

After coaxing for a long time, she finally coaxed her over, but only then did Lin Yiyi realize that she was anxious, and pulled Lin Jingting into a fuss asking him to get the jade pendant right away.

Lin Jingting had no choice but to change his clothes and take Lin Yiyi to Xinjiekou.

The inn where they lived just now was also in the south of the city. It took less than ten minutes to drive from the inn to Xinjiekou, so they quickly rushed to the pawn shop.

The shopkeeper in the shop was shocked when he saw Lin Jingting coming up suddenly, and he quickly walked out of the counter, "Young Master, why are you here?"

"Why, I can't come here yet?" Lin Jingting asked him in a bad tone.

The shopkeeper was

frightened and said: "The young master calmed down . That's not the meaning of the younger one. It's just that the second master has just left." Lin Jingting said indifferently, "I don't need him, I'm here to get the jade pendant."

"Jade?" Shopkeeper one With a blank face, he asked: "What jade pendant? I haven't received the jade pendant recently."

Lin Yiyi said, "I bought it a month ago, and I still have the receipt." After speaking, he took out a receipt in his pocket and handed it to Lin Jingting. It says ordinary jade pendant, dead, 11 silver balls.

Lin Jingting almost vomited a mouthful of old blood, such a good jade, she not only became 11 yuan, she was still dead! How could he have such a prodigal sister!

Lin Jingting showed the receipt to the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper took a look. The whole person was a little silly. After a long time, he said, "This...this, we have indeed confiscated this jade pendant."

Lin Yiyi said curiously, " Why didn't we receive it? Have a receipt?" The

shopkeeper wiped his sweat, and said, "It is estimated that the receipt is fake."

Lin Jingting said, "I still know the authenticity of the receipt. Go and get the account from last month." The

shopkeeper said with some embarrassment: "Also... or wait for the second young master..."

Lin Jingting suddenly slapped the table and said angrily: "Asshole thing, do I have to wait for someone else's approval to come to my store to read the ledger?"

The shopkeeper almost fell on his knees in fright, did not dare to speak any more, shivering and went to get the account book inside.

When the ledger was moved out, Lin Jingting picked the one from last month. The siblings got together and looked at it. After looking at it for a while, Lin Yiyi asked questioningly: "Why not? I obviously bought it last month!" They checked every dead record last month, but they didn't see her jade pendant.

Lin Jingting took the account book and said to the shopkeeper, "Go to the storeroom."

After hearing this, the shopkeeper finally slowed down and said, "Going back to the young master, one of the keys to the warehouse is with the second young master. I alone can't open it."

Lin Jingting He slapped the table and said coldly: "Then go and find him." The

butler was so frightened by the appearance of him that he patted the table, his legs were soft, and he nodded and said: "

Someone has been sent." Lin Yiyi sat next to Lin Jingting, cautiously Asked him: "Brother, did I

cause trouble?" Lin Jingting looked back at her. At this time, she was quiet, like a frightened little beast, and couldn't help but feel funny, "Are you afraid of it?"