81-90

After knowing that Ji Youhong had stolen the two birds, Lin Yiyi was really embarrassed for a while, went home and saw Lin Jingting teasing the two birds happily, thinking that Ji Kun was stolen by the two birds. The appearance of a strong smile made her feel unbearable, and she didn't expect that Ji Youhong, who had always been calm, would actually do such a dumbfounding thing.

This also confirms the old saying: No matter how old you are, you are always a child in front of your parents.

Ji Youhong is stable and reliable in front of outsiders, but in front of his family who loves him, he will also do such mischievous things.

Lin Yiyi really hesitated for a while after returning home, should he tell Lin Jingting the truth? Although Ji Youhong had told her to be tight-lipped, she actually wanted to send the bird back to the Dudu Mansion.

However, seeing Lin Jingting silly and happy with two birds every day, she couldn't say anything.

When she went to the Dudu's Mansion, Ji Kun treated her very well. She didn't seem to really care about the two birds being stolen. After so many days, she brought up the old things and took the birds back. It only adds to the embarrassment of each other.

After weighing it up, she decided to continue as unaware.

When I met Lin Xiao later, I asked him to help pay attention to the bird and poultry market.

However, Ji Youhong moves faster than her. I heard that someone has bought a few birds to pay to his father.

The story of stealing a bird is a turnaround.

The macaw at home, under Lin Jingting's tireless harassment, finally changed: the governor's good was changed to the good boss of Lin. This achievement made Lin Jingting very proud of it. It is more than a sense of accomplishment than making a big business. With a parrot, you will show off when you see people.

The days passed in a busy schedule, and in a blink of an eye came the day when Lin Yiyi and Ji Youhong were engaged. Before that, Lin Yiyi asked the clothing factory to make a set of clothes for each parent of the Ji family. She and Ji Youhong also had it. Lin Jingting's was made by Li Yu himself.

The clothes are popular styles nowadays, but a small change is made at the neckline, sleeves and waistline, and the final result is very good, especially the model-like figure of Ji Youhong, which is just like a display in the window. The same product.

After Mrs. Ji tried on the skirt Lin Yiyi sent, she felt very satisfied, and said that she wanted to make new clothes in the future, she came to Lin Yiyi.

The engagement day is an auspicious day chosen long ago, and it is held in the Dudu's Mansion, and there is no extravagance. It just goes through the customs of the engagement in accordance with the tradition, and the two families sit down and eat dinner together, even if it is an engagement.

Although Jilin and his two families want to keep a low profile as much as possible, the reputation of the two in Jinling is really great. One is the governor with real power, and the other is a merchant with the best wealth. The two can become relatives, which can be said to be a strong alliance. With both wealth and power, no one in this province can shake their position.

So a few days before the two young men got engaged, the stories of the two families had already been circulated in the market.

Most people think that this is definitely a purposeful marriage, and it is also the most obvious collusion between officials and businessmen. With Lin Jingting's participation, Ji Kun can do things even more powerfully. With Ji Kun's support, Lin Jingting will be able to The business sector continues to be domineering. This is definitely a win-win situation.