31-40

The temperature has been cooling in the past few days. Even if there is a fireplace and floor heating in the mansion, Lin Yiyi still feels cold and wraps herself like a zongzi every day.

I made an appointment with Ji Youhong to go to Qixia Temple on this day, but the weather rarely warmed up, the sky cleared early and the sun was shining brightly.

Lin Yiyi's mood is just like the weather, and it's sunny.

Today, she woke up early and spent a long time in the sun on the balcony before going into the house lazily to wash.

For the convenience of traveling, Lin Yiyi chose trousers and rarely put on a light makeup for herself. When she was drawing her eyebrows, Cuiping stood aside and snickered, and she quickly rolled her eyes, "Is my makeup ugly? What's so funny?"

Cuiping has followed her for so long, knowing that she will not get angry easily, so now she is not big or small. "You have beautiful makeup. I laughed because you rarely put on makeup. Important itinerary, or to meet a very important person."

Lin Yiyi drew her eyebrows, put on some lipstick, and quarreled with her, "You are smart, I won't tell you, you guess it slowly."

"Take me Guess? Then I'll guess which son you want to meet."

Cuiping said this just to shame her, but Lin Yiyi raised her eyebrows and admitted generously: "Oh, really smart, you guessed it! "

It's Cuiping's turn to be stunned, her eyes widened, and she asked curiously: "Who? Which family's son? Tell me, Miss."

Lin Yiyi put on her makeup and stood up and admired in front of the full-length mirror. Once again, after confirming that he was beautiful, he left the room with satisfaction.

Cuiping hugged her overcoat and followed behind her, scratching her heart and liver, "Miss, you haven't said which son it is!"

"Aren't you very good at guessing? Then continue to guess." Lin Yiyi blinked at her, cruelly hanging her appetite.

Cuiping thought that I stayed at home all day, and how could I know which brother you met.

When I went downstairs, Li Yu was already sitting at the dining table. When she saw her coming down, he asked her to come over for breakfast. Lin Yiyi saw that her face was not good, and asked, "What's wrong with my sister-in-law? Is there anything wrong with me?"

Li Yu sighed and shook. Shaking his head, handing Lin Yiyi the bowl and chopsticks, and carefully peeling her an egg, Lin Yiyi took the egg and asked: "Did my sister-in-law go to the Dudu's Mansion yesterday? Is your mother okay?"

"Some old illnesses, the weather is not If you are good, you will commit a crime, now it's okay." Li Yu replied.

Lin Yiyi looked at her frown, guessing that something must have happened to her when she went to the Dudu Mansion, or she knew something, did Li Tianye tell her something before she fled, or let her go with her? Impossible, people who want to escape generally don't bring too much family fatigue.

But since Li Yu didn't want to say it, she couldn't force others to say it.

"Then you can go over and accompany them more if you have nothing to do." Lin Yiyi said, after all getting along once less once, when they leave, they will never have a chance to see them again.

Li Yu smiled, nodded, and said, "Auntie, I really envy you."

Lin Yiyi looked at her puzzledly: "?"