111-120

The Governor and his wife attended the Lin's baby's full moon wine. To the Lin family, it was a big face. It can also be seen that Lin Wan was extremely favored after he married into the Ji family. People in, quickly shifted their attention and hit Lin Yiyi one after another. After all, she is both the daughter-in-law of the Ji family and a businessman. As a business owner, she will naturally not turn her customers away.

Therefore, after the full moon wine, the business of cloth houses and specialty stores has become more popular for a while, even if some people are drunkards who do not want to drink, they always have to buy something in the store to show their sincerity.

Lin Yiyi went to work in the office upstairs in the cloth village these few days and found that many people used to buy cloth or clothes as an excuse, and then asked to meet her. Lin Yiyi didn't know at first, so he took people to the office very seriously. Talking, coming and going two times, I found that there are some people who come to join in the relationship. It is really dumbfounding. It has not happened before, but it is only occasionally. It is so frequent now, but it has never happened. Know them. Lin Yiyi stopped seeing customers anymore. No matter what the problem was, he would always refer to the shopkeeper or Xiao Yun of the cloth shop. However, there were still many more frustrated and courageous people. I took a few days off to copy Buddhist scriptures with Ji Ma at home.

In autumn, the weather gradually cools down. Ji Ma makes the kitchen stew some nourishing stew every day. Lin Yiyi has always liked to drink stewed chicken soup. When Li Yu was in confinement, she went to be a guest and drank it several times. Ji Ma knew She loves to drink, and someone specially makes a big stew for her.

As a result, when the chicken soup was served, Lin Yiyi had just smelled the taste, and she felt nauseated and almost didn't vomit it out.

"What's in the chicken soup, it smells so bad!" she pinched her nose and said.

Cuiping opened the stew cup suspiciously and looked at the ingredients carefully, "They are the ones you usually eat," she said.

Lin Yiyi didn't believe it, and said: "It's definitely not the usual ones. The taste is not the same. Is there any medicinal material that is broken?"

"I don't dare to use the broken medicinal material in the kitchen." Cuiping picked up another bowl and scooped it out by herself. Taste the taste with a spoonful: "It's delicious and fragrant."

Lin Yiyi was suspicious, picked up the chicken soup and smelled it, and felt a little nauseous. She didn't believe in evil, and took another big sip. As a result, the chicken soup in her mouth was too late to swallow, and she ran to the door and vomited.

Seeing her reaction so strongly, Cuiping was shocked immediately, "Miss, is it really that unpalatable? Are you feeling unwell?" After that, she quickly brought a glass of water and rinsed her mouth.

Lin Yiyi took the water and rinsed her mouth a few times. The nausea in her heart was barely suppressed. She thought that her body was really weird recently. She was resting at home, but she still felt tired easily. Because of Ji Youhong. Without being by my side, I always wake up once or twice in the middle of the night, but these days I sleep until dawn, and I still don't have enough, and I don't have much appetite to eat, especially meat. I don't even want to eat chopsticks. It's an exaggeration, and I vomited directly after drinking a sip of chicken soup!

Wait, when was the last menstruation? It seems like a long time.

Is she pregnant?

Thinking of this, she stood up abruptly, waited to look at Cuiping with big eyes, and said: "You go and find a doctor for me."