101-110

Before the coming of summer, Lin Yiyi's "Siyu" brand store was renovated, and the first batch of ready-made garments began to go on sale.

On the day of the opening, the shop was full of customers, and the entrance of the shop was almost filled with various large flower baskets. The flower baskets sent by Lin Jingting alone accounted for more than half, which fully confirmed the sentence: people are stupid and have a lot of money!

The Dudu's Mansion also sent several flower baskets. Ji Youhong himself appeared on her platform, and even helped Lin Yiyi greet the guests as the hostess. Although they were all female guests, most of them came to be proud of the noble ladies of the family. Ladies, we all know Ji Youhong.

Lin Jingting's friends, friends from the Governor's House, and Lin Yiyi's business partners all sent flower baskets and gifts to Lin Yiyi. In short, it was very lively.

The market positioning of the "Siyu" brand is high-end clothing. The customers are mainly the wives and young ladies of large families. The target group is relatively limited. Fortunately, the style of cheongsam before has earned them a lot of popularity, coupled with Lin Yiyi's current identity background, many The girls from the wealthy and prominent families are willing to come and join Lin Yiyi.

Although the price of clothing is not cheap, they can also afford it. Now you can see the advertising posters of "Siyu" clothing everywhere in Jinling City. The ladies and ladies and ladies know this brand, the styles of clothes are also very fashionable, and the upper body is very classy. Therefore, "Siyu" soon became the favorite of the wealthy and wealthy women.

The popularity of "Siyu" is very fast. It seems that overnight, at the gathering of ladies and wives, at the mahjong table, they are more or less discussing this popular brand.

"The dress style is really good. When worn on the body, the whole person is refreshed and energetic. The cut in my family looks straight."

"I like a pink one, but the pink of that style is out of stock. It's a while before it's available, hey."

"I went shopping yesterday . I like every piece of clothing. Although it is simple and elegant, it is very expensive. Unfortunately, this month's pocket money is all spent."

"This brand store, with The clothing store in Shanghai is really good."

......

Lin Yiyi handed the "Siyu" store to Xiao Yun to take care of it, and also gave training to the staff. The store sold not only clothing, but also thoughtful service. Even the most arrogant lady, the staff would provide considerate and meticulous service. Next, I would be embarrassed to find fault.

Xiao Yun was very courageous. Lin Yiyi said to let her be the store manager. She agreed without saying a word. She knew in her heart that Lin Yiyi's expectations of her were far more than just a store manager, so she had to grow up faster. Row.

As a designer of "Siyu", Li Yu's clothes can sell hot, and she is the happiest person. But because of her big belly, she can't participate in the new store. But she insists on drawing drawings every day, although most of the time she will I was stopped by Lin Jingting, but this was her hobby, and she couldn't stop at all.

When the clothes on her body changed from spring to summer, Lin Yiyi was surprised to find that the day when she became Mrs. Ji Shao was very close.

Lin Qian got married earlier than Lin Yiyi. When Lin Yiyi began to try on the wedding gown embroidered by her fourth aunt, Lin Qian was already married. Unfortunately, they were far away and there was no way to meet each other. Lin Yiyi wrote to Lin Qian. Lin Qian also replied a letter of blessing to her, because she was married to a native of Sucheng, so when Lin Yiyi returned to Sucheng, the two could still meet.