Mean Girls 3

Back in business baby!!!!

"So you're new huh?" The blonde girl who had just approached me asked as her two friends giggled profusely from behind her.

"You could say that," I replied with slight uninterest.

"What's your name new boy?"

"Percy."

"Well Percy, we loved your little show in math and thought it would be super cool if you could give us a hand with math at the coffee shop down the road," the blonde girl said with a smirk.

I couldn't help but feel as thought as I was being laughed at. It was always these type of girls when I was younger who were the worst.

However somehow I figured this wasn't quite it.

"Yeah we are rubbish at maths!" The girl on the left giggled.

What's with the giggling honestly.

I reckoned that if there was anyway I was going to find someone like Pheme, it would be through these girls.

I shrugged, "sure why not?"

The blonde one gave me a dazzling smile. "Great! My name's Avery."

She pointed to the girl on her right with shoulder length mousey brown hair and a septum piercing. "This is Azalea."

"And this is Amanda," she nodded towards the direction of the other blonde girl to her left who's hair was poker straight and was past her waist.

Avery, Azalea and Amanda. All As, ironic. Definitely no angels.

"So Percy, what school did you go to before here?" Avery asked and she herded us down the sidewalk.

Well I can't say Goode.

"Uh I was at Meriwether Collage Prep and Yancy Academy before here."

"Isn't that like the school where criminal kids go," Amanda said cautiously.

I could feel myself going red. I never really thought about what other schools thought about Yancy and MCP.

"Hardly criminals, just druggies, attempted murderers and shoplifters," Azalea said rolling her eyes.

What was that middle one..?

"Shut the fuck up guys, Percy is not s murderer!" Avery hissed.

"I'd rather him be a murderer than an attempted one, at least he would be able to get the job done," Azalea retorted.

"Uh I'm neither of those, I just got expelled for accidents from my earlier schools," I groaned.

"It's okay, Percy, nothing wrong with being a bad-boy," Avery said witha grin.

For Zeus' sake.

"Hey is this the place," I asked, changing the subject as we had come to a stop outside a coffee shop.

"The one and only!"

I went and got a table while the three girls ordered their frappe-mappe-cappes or whatever it was that these people got.

Amanda slid into the place beside me on the couch I had sat at. "I got you a peach iced tea, Percy!" She said with a smile. "You seem like an iced tea kind of guy, major leo vibes honestly."

My star sign is a leo...

"Definitely an ESFJ personality," Azalea said sitting opposite me.

Avery walked over and paused in front of Amanda. As if by clockwork Amanda went bright red as she stood up and gave her seat to Avery.