Nyx Finds a Loophole

Nyx POV

Erebos and Perseus were talking about something but I had zoned out. Perseus wasn't dating that dumb blond bitch anymore!

What the hades is wrong with me. Why do I care that he's single?

You do not like him Nyx. You do not, I told myself. But I was just in denial.

Ever since we encountered in Tartarus I've been thinking about him and his handsome face and witty remarks, sure maybe I tried to kill him, but I didn't. And now he only seemed better looking with this aura that made me feel something stirring inside myself.

NYX GET IT TOGETHER.

I started listening in to the conversation after hearing Percy couldn't help Annabeth.

He talked about how he made an oath that he wouldn't help her ever again.

As much as blondie deserved it, I needed this plan to work.

I had another brilliant idea, but before I could explain it to the group, Erebos jumped at Percy, forming a blade at his neck.

"You will do as I say." He growled.

"STOP IT, " I screeched.

Erebos looked shocked then like I had seen yesterday a grin spread across his cheeks. "It's him!" He chuckled in glee.

I flushed gold. "Erebos stop it."

"It all makes sense now," he said skipping around like a six-year-old girl, "that's why you hate that one."

He pointed a finger towards the girl sitting with her legs crossed on a rock beside the creek.

"Huh, " Perseus said clearly confused.

I glared at Erebos, daring him to continue. But he wisely decided against it.

"Well since this half-blood is no use to us and we can't let her go, we will just have to kill her." Erebos declared.

The girls eyes widened.

Although I would love to stab this little god spawn, I thought, I couldn't have Percy thinking I'm some ruthless murderer.

Sighing I spoke, "That won't be necessary, we can just keep her with us and make her swear on the Styx to not speak of this encounter with anyone."

Erebos moaned but eventually agreed. Perseus looked relieved.

I looked over to the young god, "Perseus, I swear on the River Styx that I only need your help for a peaceful reason and that I will not cause any trouble to you or your gods."

I knew that I could've found other ways to get Perseus on board but I wanted him to trust me.

He seemed happy enough with my promise.

"So will you help? If you are helping us it's not technically for Annabeth even if she ends up being let free, it's a loophole in your oath" I told him.

He laughed. "You do realise you haven't told me what you want."

"Have I not?"

"Nope"

I sighed, "I'm done with living in Tartarus, like don't get me wrong it's great.. but it's so boring down there and you gods get to have your little parties upon Olympus and stuff and I just wanna be part of it for once."

Perseus nodded, "I get not wanting to be in Tartarus," he shuddered. "But how can I help."

"If I marched up to Olympus myself Zeus would be wary, but who better to give our peace offering than the hero of Olympus himself."

Erebos spoke for the first time in a while, "You only need to tell them that we want to have peace and get us a little meeting on Olympus with Zeus, then you can go do your own thing."

The god looked at the blond girl tied up beside him. "And her?"

The demigod's eyes were focused and she seemed to be trying to scratch her leg.

"Make up some story about where she went and tell your camp," Erebos suggested.

"It's too risky to let her go back to camp." I declared.

Erebos hummed in agreement.

Suddenly there was a flash of bronze metal and Annabeth's ropes were cut and in a pile on the ground. She stood and darted away as fast as she could, which was fast.

I let out a small laugh before materializing in front of her. She crashed into me and groaned.

"And this is why we can't let her go, she's not very trustworthy" I mused.

Erebos and Percy appeared beside me, Percy in a flash of bright light and Erebos from the shadows.

"We could give her something she wants if she promises not to speak of this," Erebos advised.

"Well, what do you want, " I demanded to the girl.

She looked at the god standing before her, "I want Percy back."

That's it.

"Wrong choice, " I growled and snapped my fingers as she disappeared in a black cloud of smoke.

"What the fuck did you do!" Perseus exclaimed.

"She's currently waiting in a cell in my home"

"Your home.....like in Tartarus"

"Yes that one"

His eyes looked worried but he didn't voice any concern.

"Go tell the camp she will be gone for a while, they will trust you," I said gently, "And meet us here at the same time tomorrow"

He turned to walk away but stopped, "You won't keep her forever right"

I felt my chest hurt a little. "No."

I watched the boy walk through the forest back to his camp.

Erebos muttered something that sounded suspiciously like, "Why him,"

That dude was seriously bipolar or something. Did he find it funny I liked the Hero of Olympus or not?

Wait no I meant, did he find it funny that he wrongly thought that I liked the Hero of Olympus or not.

'You're in denial' a small voice whispered in my head.

No, I'm not.