Clubbing

Travis POV

Percy hadn't been out of his cabin since capture the flag and he didn't join the rest of the campers for the campfire.

Artemis was in the camp infirmary with Apollo.

Apollo wanted to bring her to Olympus but once she had woken, Artemis had insisted that she wanted to stay with her hunters at camp.

She was obviously going to be okay, she was a goddess after all.

I remembered the story of when Zeus had all his ligaments removed from his body by Typhon, and he was okay.

She would be fine.

Apollo had shown his overprotective brother side and shouted at Percy. I felt bad for Percy, he obviously didn't mean to hurt her.

And knowing him, he would be beating himself up right now.

Usually one of his friends would have checked on him, but many of the Roman's were at Camp Jupiter and the ones who weren't were likely busy.

I knew Leo was sent to put out the small forest he had accidentally created during capture the flag and was likely getting mobbed by angry tree nymphs and satyrs while doing so.

So I decided I would be the one to go to chat to Percy.

Well me and Connor would. I grabbed my younger brother's arm and dragged him to cabin 3.

"Where are we going!?" He whined.

"Percy's cabin."

"Why."

"To make sure he's not dead of self-inflicted guilt."

"Oh."

I rapped the door.

No answer. I opened the door and walked inside, Connor behind me.

Percy sat in the dark cabin lost in thought, guilt was plastered across his face.

I had to contain my laugher when I saw the armour he was wearing. I doubt he would appreciate me laughing at him.

"You good Perce," Connor asked gently.

Percy looked up at my brother, his usually sea-green eyes were dark and stormy. "I hurt her."

"She's ok, you know Percy," I said

"All my fault," he muttered.

"Whatever happened," Connor questioned sitting down on Percy's bunk beside him.

I sat at his other side.

"I had gotten Thalia pinned down and whilst I was thinking about how to keep her out of the game so I could help Clarisse get the flag, Artemis showed up. It obviously didn't look great because Thalia was shouting at me 'cause I had got her, and I was basically sitting on her."

"Oh no," I heard Connor whisper.

"Yeah I know," Percy said in agreement. "Well anyway it didn't look good and Artemis shot an arrow at me but I dodged and just like Lou, Thalia got knocked out by an arrow to the helmet. She was the only person who could tell Artemis what was really going on. Artemis was really, really angry at this point and started attacking me with her hunting knives. I was doing pretty well keeping her from killing me, whilst trying to explain what I was doing with Thals. But then she started screaming at me, saying that I was a filthy male and shit like that. The normal for her, it only made me angry when she said that Annabeth had a right for leaving me."

I winced. I doubt Percy took that well.

As if reading my mind Percy nodded. "Yeah, I didn't take that well. I stopped only playing defence and started attacking violently, pushing her back. I started to build up a massive wall of water from the creek behind me. Artemis decided that was a good time to tell me that she was going to expose me to the camp for "Trying to rape Thalia," That was it for me. I let go of the water and it slammed into her. I didn't expect it to actually hurt her just knock her over. But it hit her with such velocity that she went flying, her head cracking against a rock. I didn't think I'd be able to hurt an Olympian never mind the fact it's Artemis. "