Whats up doc?

Aft - Bottom
Optics - Eyes
Helm - Head
Servos - Hands
Digits - Fingers
Berth - Bed
Energon - Blood/Fuel Source
Back Struts - Back
Face Plates - Cheeks
Optic Ridge - Eyebrow
Dermas - Lips
Frame - Body
Face Plates - Cheeks
Chassis - Chest
Audio Receptors - Ears
Peds - Feet

(Knockouts POV)
I was currently in the medbay on my data pad looking over the injuries of the last Vehicon that I had treated, when I suddenly heard the doors to the medbay open, I shrugged it off and continued to look over the information on my data pad.

"What's up doc?" I heard Breakdown tease, I smiled a bit but went back to my work. All of a sudden I yelped as my aft was slapped with quite a bit of force.

"Ow! Geez Breakdown what the scrap was that for?! You could have scratched my finish!" I jerked around and looked up staring him straight in the optics.

"You didn't say hello back." Breakdown smirked as he looked down at me, I wasn't quite as tall as him so I had to lift my helm up a bit to make sure he could see my full expression to know that I wasn't putting up with this. He just smiled. "So whatcha doin?" He asked pointing to the data pad in my servos.

"My job." I answered him with a smirk. He rolled his optics and smiled.

"Need some help?" He asked looking at the data pad screen.

"Well actually I was just wrapping things up, I'm pretty much finished." I say setting down the data pad on a table. I looked back at Breakdown, he looked disappointed, I then looked around the med bay, It was a mess. I smiled as I said, "But you can help me clean up if you like." Breakdowns frown immediately disappeared and was replaced with a big grin.

"Sweet, let's get to it then." He then started to bend down and pick up some medical utensils that had fallen off of the table. I went to the medical berth and started cleaning up the spilled energon that my patients had left behind. I was almost finished when I heard something behind me skid across the floor, followed by a startled loud screech, and finally a big thud. I turned around and saw Breakdown lying on his back struts and rubbing his helm.

"Breakdown what the heck happened?" I ask trying my best to contain my laughter.

"Nothing happened I'm fine everything's fantastic!" He grumbles getting up. I started to laugh after he nearly came close to falling again. Breakdown rolled his optics at me. "It's not that funny." He pouted crossing his arms.

"It's kinda funny." I say still trying to calm myself down.

"It is not." He grumbled finally looking back at me to reveal blue tented face plates. I chuckled.

"Awww you're so adorable when you blush." He turned away from me in an effort to hide his blush.

"I-I am not!" He protested.

"Awww come on Breaky turn around so I can see your face." I coo tapping his back struts. He shook his helm.

"I'm not adorable, I'm tough..." I heard him grumble.

"You're not acting very tough right now though are you?" I smirk putting my servos on my hips. Breakdown suddenly stood back up straight and just stood there. I lifted an optic ridge. "Breakdown?" I was about to tap his shoulder when all of a sudden he turned around grabbing both of my servos, and slammed me against the wall. I tried to move but Breakdown had me completely immobilized! I looked up at his face, the blue tint was gone and was replaced by a big smirk. Now I was the one with the blue tint covering my face plates.

"You look pretty adorable when you blush too." Breakdown whispered his smirk growing wider. He then smashed his dermas into mine. My frame went limp as I melted into the kiss. He slowly released my servos and placed both of his servos on my waist pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer deepening our kiss. I heard Breakdowns engine start to rev and I could feel as it made his chassis vibrate against my own. I felt my own engine start to rev as we continued. I felt like nothing could ever ruin this wonderful moment, it was just me, and him, him, and me, alone. That is until we heard the medbay doors open.

"Knockout, Breakdown, Lord Megatron requests that you-WHAT THE SCRAP?!" Breakdown and I turn our helms towards the medbays entrance to see Starscream with a disgusted look on his face. We immediately got off of each other and stood up straight facing him with blue tints covering both of our faceplates. "Ughhh...Anyway as I was saying Lord Megatron requests to see you...That is of course if you are done being downright repulsive." He then gave another look of disgust.

"Uhh y-yes Commander Starscream r-right away." Breakdown stuttered. He grabbed my servo and rushed me out of the medbay and in the direction towards the bridge to see Lord Megatron. I was kinda disappointed that Breakdown and I's little moment was interrupted, but as if Breakdown read my mind, he turned to me with a big smirk on his face and whispered. "Don't worry, we'll finish what we started very soon." I liked the sound of that.

I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS STORY 😃😁 -Also p.s. updates may take longer so bare with me thx! 🙂