The Miracle Delivery

Aft - Bottom
Optics - Eyes
Helm - Head
Servos - Hands
Digits - Fingers
Berth - Bed
Energon - Blood/Fuel Source
Back Struts - Back
Face Plates - Cheeks
Optic Ridge - Eyebrow
Dermas - Lips
Frame - Body
Chassis - Chest
Audio Receptors - Ears
Peds - Feet
Intake - Mouth
Recharge - Sleep
Tank - Stomach
Purge - Throw up
Forhelm - Forhead
Virus - Like a cold
Spark - Heart
Sparkling - Baby
Sparked - Pregnant
Vent - Breathing/breath
Sire - Father
Processor - Mind/brain
Sparknancy - Pregnancy
Metacycle - 12 months
Visor - The screen that covers Soundwaves face
Carrier - Mother
Femme - Girl
Mech - Boy
Wash rack - Bathroom
Alt-Mode - Vehicle Form
Glossa - Tongue
Throat Pipe -  Throat
Creators - Parents
Feeding Taps - Self explanatory

This is gonna be kinda a long one, and I think you know what's gonna happen! Prepare for cuteness!

(Knockout is on his Last month)
(Starscreams POV)
My helm was ringing and my vision was slightly blurred, I could faintly make out the figure of Soundwave and Megatron in the distance before they disappeared. I shook my helm and forced myself to stand using the wall for support. I winced as extreme pain shot through my right wing. I tried my best to ignore it and sprinted out of the room. I had to warn Knockout, before it was too late.

(Knockouts POV)
After Breakdown and I finished collecting some things from the medbay we headed back to our quarters. I sat on our berth and Breakdown began pacing around the room trying to think of how we were going to go about this. The Vehicons aren't really gonna be a problem getting by, it's Soundwave we need to worry about. You would never even know he's watching you until it's too late. Nothing gets past him, but we had to try. "Ok, so here's the plan." Breakdown had stopped pacing and faced me as he continued. "You saw Soundwave by the Medbay last right?" I nodded. "Good, then there's a chance that he is still around there, I suggest we avoid that area completely and go the other way around to the control room." I smiled and nodded.

"Let's do it." Breakdown smiled back and helped me stand up. We left our quarters and set off in the direction of the control room. As we walked I found myself constantly looking around us for any sign of Soundwave. It felt like we had been walking forever when we finally saw the door of the control room just ahead. We both looked around to see if anyone was nearby, when we confirmed that the coast was clear we made a run for it. We dashed into the room and closed the door behind us. I immediately worked on trying to get a ground bridge online.

"Where are we gonna bridge?" Breakdown asked looking at the screen.

"Starscream told me about the Harbinger we can stay there for now, I don't know the exact coordinates so we may have to walk a bit." I put in some coordinates and a ground bridge appeared. "Alright let's go." I said motioning to the open bridge. We we're about to enter the ground bridge when we heard the door behind us open. My spark dropped. It was Soundwave, he found us.

"KNOCKOUT GO!" Breakdown yelled as he got in front of me.

"WHAT?! NO! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!" I squeezed Breakdown arm as tears formed in my optics. Soundwave took a step forward and tried to grab us, but before he had the chance, he stumbled back. Breakdown and I stood there in shock at the scene unfolding in front of us. Starscream had jumped on Soundwaves back and was scratching and stabbing him with his sharp digits. Soundwave started to lose his balance and stumbled back trying to pry Starscream off of him. At that moment Starscream locked optics with us and yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GO!!!" Breakdown grabbed my servo and pulled me into the ground bridge. I looked back one last time, and saw Starscream give me a small smile. Then the ground bridge closed and we were alone. We had made it. We were free.