Autobot suspicion

Aft - Bottom
Optics - Eyes
Helm - Head
Servos - Hands
Digits - Fingers
Berth - Bed
Energon - Blood/Fuel Source
Back Struts - Back
Face Plates - Cheeks
Optic Ridge - Eyebrow
Dermas - Lips
Frame - Body
Chassis - Chest
Audio Receptors - Ears
Peds - Feet
Intake - Mouth
Recharge - Sleep
Tank - Stomach
Purge - Throw up
Forhelm - Forhead
Virus - Like a cold
Spark - Heart
Sparkling - Baby
Sparked - Pregnant
Vent - Breathing/breath
Sire - Father
Processor - Mind/brain
Sparknancy - Pregnancy
Metacycle - 12 months
Visor - The screen that covers Soundwaves face
Carrier - Mother
Femme - Girl
Mech - Boy

(Knockout is on his sixth month)
(Bulkheads POV)
It had been a normal day so far, I had just picked up Miko from school and we're heading to the base. "So Bulk any Decepticon activity today?" Miko asked rubbing her arm while looking out the window.

"No." I answered. It stayed silent for awhile after that. Sadly Miko and I have not really been getting along as well as we used to. Not ever since she said that she thought that Breakdown may be worthy to be an Autobot. It started the day Knockout and Breakdown supposedly helped them escape the Nemesis. She said they may be able to redeem themselves. I still can't believe that she said that. After everything he did?!

(FLASHBACK BULKHEADS POV)
"I mean it Bulkhead, I think if we could just give them a chance they could change." Miko said. I ignored her, I didn't want to hear any of what she had to say. She didn't know half of the horrible things Breakdown had done and some of them were just beyond forgivable. "Bulkhead are you even listening to me?" I didn't answer. "Bulkhead!" I turned around and stomped my ped.

"ONE GOOD DEED IS NOT ENOUGH TO REDEEM A MAN OF A LIFETIME OF WICKEDNESS!" I yelled. She flinched and I immediately realized what I did was wrong. I had never yelled at her, so she was clearly shocked when I did. "Miko... I-I'm sorry... I-I shouldn't have yelled at you like that... It's just..." I sighed. "If you knew half of the horrible despicable things He has done... You would understand." I looked away not wanting to make eye contact. We stayed silent for a bit after that.

"Your right... I don't know all of the things he's done... But that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a second chance." I looked back at her. "Just try to remember that." And then she walked away.

(END OF FLASHBLACK, BACK TO BULKHEADS POV)
"BULKHEAD WATCH OUT!" I was pulled from my thoughts when Miko suddenly yelled. I looked ahead of me and I couldn't believe what I saw. It was Breakdown, but we were approaching him from behind. I was going so fast I didn't have time to stop. So I braced myself and tightened Miko's seatbelt and then we ran right into him. I transformed and put Miko on a high rock to keep her safe.

"Stay here." I saw that she was staring at something behind me. I turned around to see what she was looking at and I saw that Breakdown was leaning against a rock leaking a decent amount of energon. I saw that he was trying to apply pressure to a wound but with how much energon he was loosing he was becoming weak.

"Bulkhead help him!" I turned to look at Miko and then back to Breakdown. I took a deep vent in and then walked over to him. Up close I saw that he had been impaled by a sharp rock.

"H-hey Bulkhead...We really gotta stop running into each other like this..." He softly chuckled. I turned and looked at his optics. They were dimmer than usual. I brought my digit up to my audio receptor and commed the base.

"Bulkhead to base I have a medical emergency." Ratchet immediately responded.

"What happened?! Is Miko alright?!"

"She's fine... Just come to my coordinates." I got off the com and looked back at Miko.

"T-Thank y-you..." I heard Breakdown whisper. A groundbridge appeared and Ratchet and the others came running out but stopped right in their tracts when they saw me beside Breakdown. Ratchet and Optimus slowly approached us while Arcee and Bumblebee stayed back.

"How did this happen?" Ratchet asked as he inspected the wound in Breakdowns side.

"I wasn't looking where I was going and-" I stopped for a second. "Wait hold on why are you even out here Breakdown?" I questioned not knowing if he would even be able to answer.

"I-I was l-lookin for a r-relic..." He replied weakly.

"By yourself? Doesn't Knockout normally accompany you on missions?" Optimus asked. I swear I saw Breakdown blush as he said.

"Y-Yeah but... H-he's just a bit b-busy right now-"

"Busy with what?" I cut him off. I found it hard to believe that Breakdown would go on a mission by himself just because Knockout was "Working".

"Thats none of your business." He grumbled. I sighed and crossed my arms. Even if Knockout was working on something supposedly important, he would of snuck out to go on the mission with Breakdown anyway. So why didn't he do that this time? This was the first time I ever saw Breakdown by himself on a mission. If we saw Breakdown on one of our missions we knew that Knockout must be near by or vise versa. They were always together. Which now that I think about it is kinda strange. Out of all of the Decepticons Knockout and Breakdown were the only ones that preferred to do missions together. But why?

"There." Ratchets voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I saw that he had finished fixing Breakdowns wound. Breakdown slowly got up and looked at me one last time before transforming and speeding away.

SORRY IT TOOK AWHILE I STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN! 🥲