Wrong place wrong time

Aft - Bottom
Optics - Eyes
Helm - Head
Servos - Hands
Digits - Fingers
Berth - Bed
Energon - Blood/Fuel Source
Back Struts - Back
Face Plates - Cheeks
Optic Ridge - Eyebrow
Dermas - Lips
Frame - Body
Chassis - Chest
Audio Receptors - Ears
Peds - Feet
Intake - Mouth
Recharge - Sleep
Tank - Stomach
Purge - Throw up
Forhelm - Forhead
Virus - Like a cold
Spark - Heart
Sparkling - Baby
Sparked - Pregnant
Vent - Breathing/breath
Sire - Father
Processor - Mind/brain
Sparknancy - Pregnancy
Metacycle - 12 months
Visor - The screen that covers Soundwaves face
Carrier - Mother

(Knockout is on his third month)
-At the Autobot base-
(Jacks POV)
For once it's actually been a pretty peaceful day here at the base. Miko And Raf we're playing a racing game on the TV and I was playing on my phone. There hasn't been any decepticon activity at all today which was strange but none of us were complaining, and I hoped it stayed that way. But after just a few minutes had past Miko lost against Raf and the complaining began. "Ughhh! I'm soo bored! When are the cons gonna make a move already?!" Miko groaned.

"If we're lucky they won't." I say not even bothering to look at her.

"Oh come on Jack you can't tell me you're not the slightest bit bored?" I sighed and looked up from my phone to look at her.

"Miko it's better like this, besides you know its not safe for us to go with the bots on their missions and you know that, if we were to be caught in the middle of a fight we could be seriously hurt or worse." Miko scoffed.

"You guys are just no fun." Miko crossed her arms.

"How is putting yourself in danger fun?" Raf asked wanting to join in the conversation.

"The danger is what makes it fun! Gets your blood pumping!" Miko exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Whatever Miko." Then all of a sudden the monitor began beeping. The others came into the room when they heard it.

"What is it Ratchet?" Optimus asked Ratchet who was now looking at the monitor screen.

"Decepticon activity, looks like they just found a massive new energon mine." Ratchet answered optics still glued to the screen.

"Finally some action! I thought I was gonna die of boredom!" Miko cheered. "Come on Bulk let's go kick some con tailpipe!" Miko grinned making her way over to Bulkhead, Raf and I followed behind her already knowing what was going to happen.

"Miko, you know you can't come with me." Bulkhead frowned.

"No fair!" Miko pouted.

"Miko it's dangerous." Bulkhead tried to explain. Miko groaned. "Miko please just stay here." Bulkhead pleaded. Miko crossed her arms.

"Fine." She huffed.

"Thank you, and don't worry we'll be back before you know it." And with that they all went into the bridge. But then we saw Miko smirk, and Raf and I both knew what she was about to do.

"Miko don't you even thi-" Before I could finish she dashed into the bridge. Raf and I ran after her and made it just in time before the groundbridge closed behind us. "Oh great." I mumbled under my breath. We looked around and saw Miko peaking out from behind a rock watching the Autobots fight. We ran up to her. "Miko what the heck is wrong with you?!" I whisper yelled.

"Come on Jack don't act surprised, you know how far I'll go to get some entertainment." I sighed.

"You're gonna get yourself killed, your being reckless!" I raised my voice without really noticing.

"I am not! I'm being careful! I'm not running head first into the fight, I'm just observing!" She yelled at me.

"You're so stubborn!" I yelled back. Raf was just watching us argue not wanting to get involved. I was about to say something else but I immediately shut up when we heard a familiar voice. One that made our blood run cold.

"Well what do we have here?" Before we could react Starscream grabbed us. "The Autobots human pets." Starscream chuckled as he watched us try to escape his grasp. "Your all coming with me." He chuckled again.

"Let us go!" Raf screamed. A groundbridge appeared behind Starscream. The Autobots must have heard Raf scream because they were running towards us.

"Guys!" I yelled.

"Say goodbye to your pets Autobots!" Starscream laughed and then went through the groundbridge, taking us with him.

(Knockouts POV)
Breakdown and I were in the bridge chatting with some vehicon, we were on our break so we were free to do whatever we wanted. All of a sudden a groundbridge appeared and out came Starscream, and in his servo was not one not two but three humans! "Let us go!" The human female yelled. That got Megatrons attention, he walked up to Starscream and eyed the humans with a huge grin.

"I must say Starscream I'm impressed, the Autobots human allies proved to be quite the challenge to capture, and yet you managed to get a hold on all three of them, well done." Starscream puffed out his chassis proudly. Megatron then returned his gaze back to the humans and gave another evil grin. "You three will serve a great advantage for bargaining with the Autobots." He chuckled. "But in the meantime I suppose you need a place to stay." Megatron then looked at us. "Knockout Breakdown, take the humans to your quarters they will stay in there with you until further notice." I scoffed, he can't be serious.

"But Lord Megatron-" Megatron scowled at me. I groaned but didn't argue. Breakdown went up to Starscream and Starscream handed the humans to him. Breakdown and I headed to our quarters, the humans were squirming the whole way there. We entered our berthroom and I got a glass cube that was large enough to keep the humans in. I put it on the stand next to our berth and Breakdown dropped them in. I sighed, well this day can't get any worse.

"Oh and by the way your break time is up so get the humans situated and then go back to work." Megatron said over our com links. I stand corrected.

WILL THE KIDS FIND OUT KNOCKOUT AND BREAKDOWNS SECRET? 🤫