A Wars End

Aft - Bottom
Optics - Eyes
Helm - Head
Servos - Hands
Digits - Fingers
Berth - Bed
Energon - Blood/Fuel Source
Back Struts - Back
Face Plates - Cheeks
Optic Ridge - Eyebrow
Dermas - Lips
Frame - Body
Chassis - Chest
Audio Receptors - Ears
Peds - Feet
Intake - Mouth
Recharge - Sleep
Tank - Stomach
Purge - Throw up
Forhelm - Forhead
Virus - Like a cold
Spark - Heart
Sparkling - Baby
Sparked - Pregnant
Vent - Breathing/breath
Sire - Father
Processor - Mind/brain
Sparknancy - Pregnancy
Metacycle - 12 months
Visor - The screen that covers Soundwaves face
Carrier - Mother
Femme - Girl
Mech - Boy
Wash rack - Bathroom
Alt-Mode - Vehicle Form
Glossa - Tongue
Throat Pipe -  Throat
Creators - Parents
Feeding Taps - Self explanatory
Sub space - A storage place in their chest

(Breakdowns POV)
With the coordinates Knockout gave us we were able to groundbridge directly onto the Nemesis. We immediately began firing at the Vehicons as Knockout continued to tell us information over our now repaired com link. "The Omega Locks control station is located on the lower deck." Knockout stated through the com.

"Copy that, come on!" I call out to the others as I impatiently begin to dash to the lower deck.

"I'm on my way there now." I hear Knockout say before the com goes silent again. Optimus took this opportunity to give us our orders.

"Understood Knockout, we will rendezvous at the objective, Breakdown lead stealth team to secure the Omega Lock, I know you know the layout of the Nemesis better than anyone, Ultra Magnus you and the wreckers storm the bridge, prevent the Decepticons from targeting the device if stealth team is delayed." And with that Optimus ended the com link and the plan was officially in action.

"Optimus, if we fail to secure the lock before it's ready to deploy... Do we destroy it?" Arcee asked with a worried tone.

"I do not intend to squander a second chance to restore Cybertron." Optimus responded without hesitation. We continued to head to the lower deck and soon we came to a split hallway. Ultra Magnus stormed forward taking down some vehicons.

"Wreckers." He stated as he led Bulkhead and Wheeljack down the right hallway splitting us up.

"Bee, Breakdown, Smokescreen, with me." Arcee ordered taking the lead. I was about to follow her but something caught my optic. I watched in fear as Megatron arose from a panel in the floor. His big glowing Dark Energon Sabor on his back facing me. "Breakdown!" I heard Arcee call from behind me. I snapped back to reality and dashed to catch up with the others. Hopefully this will truly be our last stand.

(Optimus's POV)
Megatron leapt off from the Nemesis and yelled as he swung his Dark Star Saber. The swing sent a wave of purple energy straight towards me. It happened so fast I didn't have time to react. The wave of energy collided with my left jet wing sending me spinning. I tried to regain control but I had no such luck. I crashed onto one of the lower wings of the Nemesis and held on tight as I tried to stop myself from drifting out into space. I grunted as I bore my digits into the metal as it screeched under my grip. Megatron transformed under me and flew off out of my sight. I looked up at the Omega Lock. I had to get there. Wasting no time I began to climb up the wing, I knew Megatron would be back, and when he showed up, I'd be ready.

(Breakdowns POV)
We were racing through the halls of the Nemesis when all of a sudden Smokescreen transformed. "Go on without me." He said with a stoic expression. In response we all transformed and looked back at him confused.