Captive

Aft - Bottom
Optics - Eyes
Helm - Head
Servos - Hands
Digits - Fingers
Berth - Bed
Energon - Blood/Fuel Source
Back Struts - Back
Face Plates - Cheeks
Optic Ridge - Eyebrow
Dermas - Lips
Frame - Body
Chassis - Chest
Audio Receptors - Ears
Peds - Feet
Intake - Mouth
Recharge - Sleep
Tank - Stomach
Purge - Throw up
Forhelm - Forhead
Virus - Like a cold
Spark - Heart
Sparkling - Baby
Sparked - Pregnant
Vent - Breathing/breath
Sire - Father
Processor - Mind/brain
Sparknancy - Pregnancy
Metacycle - 12 months
Visor - The screen that covers Soundwaves face
Carrier - Mother
Femme - Girl
Mech - Boy
Wash rack - Bathroom
Alt-Mode - Vehicle Form
Glossa - Tongue
Throat Pipe - Throat
Creators - Parents
Feeding Taps - Self explanatory
Sub space - A storage place in their chest

(PLEASE READ: STARSCREAM, KNOCKOUT AND BREAKDOWN AS WELL AS THEIR SPARKLINGS WILDBREAK AND PISTON HAVE STAYED WITH THE AUTOBOTS FOR A LONG WHILE AND STAYED WITH THEM EVEN WHEN THEIR BASE WAS COMPROMISED AND DESTROYED. MEGATRON JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT ABOUT CYBERMATTER AND ITS POWERS, THE AUTOBOTS HAVE ALL MADE IT TO THEIR KNEW BASE AND WELCOMED ULTRA MAGNUS INTO THEIR RANKS, MEGATRON STILL NEEDS THE FINISHED FORMULA OF SYNTHETIC ENERGON, SO HE DECIDES TO PUT HIS PLAN INTO ACTION.)

(Megatrons POV)
I examined the fragment of cybermatter in my servo. "So you believe with enough of this cybermatter at our disposal we could have the ability to rebuild Cybertron?" I ask Shockwave as he also studied a fragment.

"Indeed my liege, however we would need much more than what is already in our possession, although there is also something that does worry me." Shockwave replied laying out a few more samples onto the table.

"And what might that be?" I ask handing him the shard I had examined.

"The cybermatter we currently possess is not very stable given that the synthetic energon it mixed with was incomplete, if we are to rebuild Cybertron I would suggest we finish completing the formula first to create a more stable form of this cybermatter." Shockwave explained.

"But we do not posses the knowledge to complete the synthetic energon." Dreadwing stated as he entered the lab.

"No we do not, but I know of someone who does." I smirk turning to head out of the lab.

"My lord, are you referring to the Autobot medic Ratchet? I heard that he has had experience with the formula before?" Dreadwing questioned as he walked with me.

"Ratchet has had experience with it yes, but he would be far too difficult to lure out." I explain as I enter the bridge and make my way over to the main computer. "Which is why we are going to go for someone who is far more... Predictable." I smile as I pull up an image.

"The traitor? Why him?" Dreadwing asked as he examined the screen.

"It is very simple Dreadwing, A carrier will do anything for their sparkling." I smirk. "Knockout has grown soft, if we threaten his sparkling he will do whatever we command." Dreadwing looked slightly confused before he spoke up again.

"But Lord Megatron, we do not know where their new base is? Therefore we do not have access to the sparkling? How would we pose a threat to it?" I just grinned.

"You will soon see Dreadwing, you will see."

(Knockouts POV)
I was watching the kids as they played with Wildbreak and Piston. It was currently week five in the new base and we were all trying to make the best out of it. Sure it was a lot smaller than the old base but at least it hid our signals. We got a new bot on the team too, Ultra Magnus who's apparently a big deal, something about him being Optimus's head commander back on Cybertron, whatever. I hadn't gone for a drive in a few days and I was starting to feel bummed out. I heard ped steps coming up behind me. "Hey babe, Guess what?" Breakdown said nuzzling my face plate.