The Price A Hero Pays

Aft - Bottom
Optics - Eyes
Helm - Head
Servos - Hands
Digits - Fingers
Berth - Bed
Energon - Blood/Fuel Source
Back Struts - Back
Face Plates - Cheeks
Optic Ridge - Eyebrow
Dermas - Lips
Frame - Body
Chassis - Chest
Audio Receptors - Ears
Peds - Feet
Intake - Mouth
Recharge - Sleep
Tank - Stomach
Purge - Throw up
Forhelm - Forhead
Virus - Like a cold
Spark - Heart
Sparkling - Baby
Sparked - Pregnant
Vent - Breathing/breath
Sire - Father
Processor - Mind/brain
Sparknancy - Pregnancy
Metacycle - 12 months
Visor - The screen that covers Soundwaves face
Carrier - Mother
Femme - Girl
Mech - Boy
Wash rack - Bathroom
Alt-Mode - Vehicle Form
Glossa - Tongue
Throat Pipe -  Throat
Creators - Parents
Feeding Taps - Self explanatory
Sub space - A storage place in their chest

(Starscreams POV)
I watched as Breakdown dragged Knockout into the bridge. Knockout looked back at me with disbelief in his optics. We locked optics and I managed to gave him a small smile before the bridge closed and disappeared. It was then Soundwave finally grabbed me and threw me off of him straight into a wall. I blacked out on impact. When I woke up I was in a cell. I looked down at my servos and saw that they were cuffed. I tried to move my wings but I was only met with excruciating pain. I turned my helm to look at my wings. They were clamped. Every time I moved I felt extreme pain in my right wing. Tears formed in my optics and streamed down my face.

"Starscream!" I gasped and flinched which made more pain shoot through me. I gulped when I saw who said my name. It was Megatron. He was standing on the other side of my cell glaring at me. "You think your a hero don't you? Helping Knockout and Breakdown escape? Well... There's something you should know, Starscream." He said my name with venom in his tone. "There is a price for being a hero, and now... Your going to pay that price!" Megatron growled. He then smirked and walked away.

I started to panic, there was no way I would be able to survive a beating in this condition. And even if by some miracle I did survive, it wouldn't make a difference. Because the only mech capable of helping me was gone. I was trying to think of anything that I could do to escape. That's when I got an idea. I forced myself to stand trying to ignore the pain it caused. I looked at my wing clamp and then at the wall hesitating. I took a big vent and braced myself knowing that this was going to be extremely painful. And then I did it. I slammed my body and the clamp into the wall. I cried out in pain as I continued. To my relief after just a few more hits the clamp came off and clattered to the floor.

I then looked at the tip of my left wing. At the tips of all of my wings there were long thin tips. I grabbed a hold of the tip of my left wing and winced as I ripped it off. Energon started to trickle from the tip of my wing but I didn't care. I put the tip in my mouth and positioned it in front of the cuffs lock. After a few seconds I heard a click and the cuffs fell of my wrists. I put the now severed tip of my wing in my sub space. With the right equipment it could hopefully be reattached. I was relieved that Megatron had not bothered to remove my missiles. However the cell I was currently in was small, and firing a missile in this small of an area isn't the brightest idea, but it was the only way that I could escape. So I backed up as far as I could go and took aim.

"Please let this work..." I prayed and then fired both of my missiles. I felt the force of the impact push me back against the wall. My audios were ringing and there was smoke all around me. I stumbled forward holding my helm. When I looked back up my spark skipped with joy. The cell door was gone. I stumbled through and immediately made a run for the flight deck. From how loud the explosion was I knew that it was only a matter of time before they know something was wrong. Incredibly I was able to make it to the flight deck without passing a single vehicon. The flight deck was surprisingly empty with only 3 vehicons that I could see.

I looked up at the top of my left wing at the now missing tip and then at my injured right wing. The missing tip wouldn't really be that big of an issue, the tips of my wings were used to help me turn while flying, I would still be able to turn fine with just one missing. It was my right wing that worried me. I knew I would be able to fly which was good, however it was gonna be painful. I would only have to fly off the ship and make it to the ground, then once on the ground I could head to the harbinger on foot. All I had to do was get rid of the witnesses. I transformed my blasters and shot down the three vehicons and made a break for it.

Transforming and zooming out of the ship. I was relieved that nobody else saw me leave. Pain shot through my right wing. I looked down and whimpered when I saw how high up I was. I dived down. It didn't take me long to reach the ground, maybe 7 or 8 minutes. I transformed and collapsed to the ground. My wing was killing me. I forced myself to get up and look around. To my surprise and relief, I realized that the harbinger was not far from where I was. I began jogging towards the direction of the harbinger.

After just 20 minutes of jogging I finally spotted the harbinger. My spark fluttered with joy and I sprinted as fast as I could towards it. I walked in and headed to the control room. If Knockout and Breakdown were here that's where they would be. I reached the control room and went inside. But it was empty, it didn't look like anyone had been in here for years. "Knockout? Breakdown? Are you in here?" I called out. When nobody answered I went back out in the hallway. "Hello?!" I shouted. The only response I got was the echo of my voice. I searched every room on the ship at least twice and I found no trace of Knockout and Breakdown anywhere. It made no sense, they should have made it here at least an hour before I did. So why weren't they here? And if they weren't here, then where were they?

WILL STARSCREAM REUNITE WITH HIS FRIENDS?