The Redemption Of A Seeker

Aft - Bottom
Optics - Eyes
Helm - Head
Servos - Hands
Digits - Fingers
Berth - Bed
Energon - Blood/Fuel Source
Back Struts - Back
Face Plates - Cheeks
Optic Ridge - Eyebrow
Dermas - Lips
Frame - Body
Chassis - Chest
Audio Receptors - Ears
Peds - Feet
Intake - Mouth
Recharge - Sleep
Tank - Stomach
Purge - Throw up
Forhelm - Forhead
Virus - Like a cold
Spark - Heart
Sparkling - Baby
Sparked - Pregnant
Vent - Breathing/breath
Sire - Father
Processor - Mind/brain
Sparknancy - Pregnancy
Metacycle - 12 months
Visor - The screen that covers Soundwaves face
Carrier - Mother
Femme - Girl
Mech - Boy
Wash rack - Bathroom
Alt-Mode - Vehicle Form
Glossa - Tongue
Throat Pipe - Throat
Creators - Parents
Feeding Taps - Self explanatory
Sub space - A storage place in their chest

(SO IN THIS BOOK, ARCEE NEVER FOUND OUT THAT STARSCREAM KILLED CLIFFJUMPER)

(Starscreams POV)
I didn't have a choice, I needed help. I hadn't realized how low on energon I was until my frame began to shut down. I was typing away as fast as I could on the console I had found which was thankfully still functioning. Every passing second I could feel my frame weakening. My legs began to tremble under my weight. I finished up and clicked send just before my legs gave in and I collapsed to the floor and everything went black.

(Knockouts POV)
When I saw Optimus and the others come through the groundbridge with Starscream I gasped. The tip of his left wing looked like it had been ripped off, he had several gashes in his frame, and pretty much his whole frame was covered in dried energon. They laid him on the medical berth and I immediately ran over  to him despite the pain it caused and frantically began checking for a pulse. "He's alive Knockout." Optimus said putting his servo on my shoulder.

"He's extremely low on energon, I'll have to hook him up to an energon drip." Ratchet stated beginning to hook him up.

"I'll tend to his gashes, I'll need a cleaning cloth for the energon." I said beginning to look for one.

"Here." Ratchet said handing me a cleaning cloth. I nodded and got to work. I don't know how long I worked, but when I had finally finished my servos were aching.

"What now? We can't just keep the Decepticons second in command in our base." Arcee states crossing her arms.

"I highly doubt he still IS Megatrons second in command." I said turning to look at Arcee.

"Why would you say that?" She tilting her helm slightly. I looked back at Starscreams motionless frame.

"Because Starscream helped Breakdown and I escape the Nemesis." I sighed.

"Not to mention he attacked Soundwave." Breakdown chimed in.

"He attacked Soundwave?! And lived?!" Miko exclaimed.

"Yeah, and if he hadn't of shown up then..." My optics drifted to Wildbreak and Piston cuddled in Breakdowns arms. "I don't want to think of what would have happened..." Optimus walked over to me and put his servo on my shoulder. He then looked at Starscream.

"Even though Starscream went against Megatrons orders to help you, which is a good sign, He is still dangerous. He will be kept in a cell until we can confirm if he is a threat to us or the humans, you and Breakdown may visit him whenever you like."

"Thank you." I smiled. Optimus nodded and motioned for Ratchet to help him take Starscream to his cell.

"Do you really think Starscream would ever actually switch sides?" Arcee whispered to Bee. -I don't know, Knockout and Breakdown did, and like Optimus says every sentient being possesses the capacity for change- Bee beeped quietly. "Yeah I guess... But Starscream?"

(Starscreams POV)
I could feel myself slowly starting to wake up. I tried to open my optics but they felt heavy. I waited a little longer for more of my systems to come online. After a few minutes I was finally able to slowly open my optics. My vision was blurry but the more I looked the clearer it became. Then I heard a voice. "Breakdown he's awake get over here!" Wait... I know that voice. My optics then landed on a red blur slightly leaned over towards me. I blinked a few times and finally the image became clear. It was Knockout, and he was smiling at me, and beside him sat Breakdown.

"K-Knockout? B-Breakdown?" I stuttered trying to sit up. Breakdown reached forward and helped me sit up against a wall. "Where am I?" I asked rubbing my helm.

"The Autobots base." Knockout said.

"What? But... How?" I was so confused. "So are you captured too?"

"No Star, The Autobots helped us." I tilted my helm confused.

"Helped with what?" Knockout slightly shifted his arms.

"With them." He smiled. My optics widened and my intake gaped open in awe. There in Knockouts arms were two little sparklings snuggling into each other.

"You... You... You had TWINS?!" I squealed without noticing. Knockout and Breakdown chuckled.

"Starscream, meet Wildbreak and Piston." Knockout smiled.

"They're soo cute!" I grinned letting Piston grab my digit. She looked like a mini Knockout just with Breakdowns colors.

"I talked with the Autobots, they still think you're dangerous, they aren't sure if they can trust you even after I told them what you did for us." Knockout said frowning.

"I don't blame them for being cautious, I am known for being unpredictable." I said with a sigh. "So what's their plan for me? Keep me locked up in a cell?" I sighed.

"They're willing to give you a chance, but you're going to be constantly monitored." Breakdown said. "You won't be able to go anywhere without someone accompanying you." He frowned.

"I see, well so be it, if this really is my second chance I want to do it right." I said with a nod to Breakdown. I then looked back at Knockout and the little sparklings in his arms and smiled. "So we can all have a better future."

(Nobody's POV)
The Autobots and the humans watched the monitor in shock. Nobody had ever seen this side of Starscream before, he was kind, sweet, and what shook everyone the most is the fact that he sounded truthful. Starscream sounded like he truly wanted to change for the better. But was this just another one of his lies? Was he just saying this stuff to get the Autobots to let their guard down? Or did he truly mean it? We will just have to wait and see...

STARSCREAM REDEMPTION ARC! 🥳