Protective

Aft - Bottom
Optics - Eyes
Helm - Head
Servos - Hands
Digits - Fingers
Berth - Bed
Energon - Blood/Fuel Source
Back Struts - Back
Face Plates - Cheeks
Optic Ridge - Eyebrow
Dermas - Lips
Frame - Body
Chassis - Chest
Audio Receptors - Ears
Peds - Feet
Intake - Mouth
Recharge - Sleep
Tank - Stomach
Purge - Throw up
Forhelm - Forhead
Virus - Like a cold
Spark - Heart
Sparkling - Baby
Sparked - Pregnant
Vent - Breathing/breath
Sire - Father
Processor - Mind/brain
Sparknancy - Pregnancy
Metacycle - 12 months
Visor - The screen that covers Soundwaves face
Carrier - Mother

(Knockout has just begun his second month)
(Starscreams POV)
Something weird is going on with Knockout and Breakdown. Every time I enter the medbay Breakdown acts as if he is going to attack me! And it's not just me either, Breakdown acts as if he is going to attack anyone who comes near Knockout. Heck if Knockout isn't there to calm him down he probably would even attack Megatron at this point! I don't know what the scrap is wrong with him. Anyway I was recently ambushed by the autobots at one of our energon mines, and ever since I have been having terrible pain in my shoulder joint, I knew I needed medical attention which meant I needed to see Knockout, but I hesitated. I knew that Breakdown was with Knockout and I just wanted to get repaired, not beaten up even worse.

But unfortunately I didn't have a choice, I took a deep vent before I entered the medbay. Immediately Breakdown started to approach me. I stepped back a little nervous. It was so odd to see him act like this, in the past Breakdown never showed aggression towards any of us, actually Breakdown was quite the shy and respectful type, but for some reason the last two months he's gotten more and more aggressive, and I can't help but notice that it's just when he's around Knockout. Knockout grabbed Breakdowns shoulder.

"Breakdown it's ok." Breakdown shook his helm and looked back at Knockout.

"Sorry." He almost sounded embarrassed but I wasn't in the mood to pity him.

"Listen Breakdown I don't know what the scrap happened to you but this has to stop! You've been acting like a territorial dog!" I growled angrily. Breakdown looked back at me slightly confused.

"What's a dog?" He asked lifting his optic ridge.

"Ugh never mind." I rolled my optics.

"Starscream I'm guessing you wanted to see me?" Knockout started to approach me and I saw Breakdown clinch his fists.

"Yes I was ambushed by the Autobots at one of our mines, And my shoulder joint has been bothering me ever since, I would like for you to take a look at it for me." I looked at Breakdown. "If that's alright with you?" I say sarcastically. Breakdown nods clearly embarrassed. I lay down on the medical berth and let Knockout work.

"Autobots huh?" Knockout said trying to start a conversation.

"Yes they ambushed me at the mines while I was on patrol now please just fix my shoulder." I huffed.

"Hmmm..." Knockout hummed.

"What, what is it?" I asked.

"It looks like you have a rock wedged in between your shoulder joint, not to worry I can remove it quite easily." I turned my helm to look at Knockout.

"It won't hurt will it?" I ask a little nervous.

"You might feel a slight pinch but other than that no, it should be painless." Knockout smiled. "Now just relax and leave the rest up to me." I rolled my optics but complied, I relaxed my frame against the medical berth and closed my optics. "Alright." I heard Knockout say, I could feel that he now had a grip on the rock in my shoulder joint. "1...2..." I heard him count. I squeezed my optics shut even tighter. "3." Knockout yanked the rock from my joint. I opened my optics and looked at Knockout who was now holding a pretty decently sized rock. "That wasn't so bad now was it screamer?" He smirked. I groaned.

"Whatever, And don't call me that!" I say pointing my digit at him. He just chuckled. I got off the medical berth and moved my shoulder around a bit.

"Well..." Knockout said in his normal cocky tone.

"It, it feels... Normal." I smiled happy that it was no longer uncomfortable to move my shoulder, I looked back at Knockout and nodded in thanks. I then turned around to exit the medbay, as I left I was sure to keep an optic on Breakdown in case he got any ideas. All the while he did the same, watching my every move. When I finally reached my berthroom I let out a sigh of relief. I could finally relax.

(Breakdowns POV)
I watched Starscream leave and didn't look away until I couldn't see him anymore. After I knew he was gone I looked back at Knockout. He had his servo on his hip and was smirking. "What?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Nothing." He said as he walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me down so that his intake was right by my audio receptor. "Just admiring my guard dog." He whispered with a giggle. I backed up from him with a confused expression.

"What the scrap is a dog?!" I say flailing my arms. Knockout laughed at my reaction. "I mean first Starscream called me a territorial dog and now your calling me a guard dog?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I say grabbing my helm. Knockout was basically crying at this point he was laughing so hard.

"M-maybe you should just l-look o-one up." Knockout said between vents.

"Fine I will." I say grabbing a data pad.

"May I make a suggestion?" Knockout asked trying his best to calm down.

"Fine, what is it?" I sigh.

"You should look up Chihuahua." He giggled.

"Fine fine, whatever." I looked up "Chihuahua Dog" on the data pad and tapped images. "WHAT THE FRAG IS THAT?!" I shout. I hear Knockout wheeze. "WHY DOES THAT EXIST?!" I yell turning to Knockout who was now lying on the floor holding his helm laughing his aft off.

"W-what do you m-mean? It's c-cute right?!" He asked me between wheezes.

"CUTE?! IT LOOKS LIKE MELTED METAL!" I yell. Knockout wheezed even harder and started to bang on the floor with his servo. I then read a little bit of the description out loud. "Chihuahuas are aggressive small canine's and are inherently protective of their territory and highly protective of their owners." I looked back at Knockout with a small frown. Knockout stopped laughing when he saw my expression. "Have I...Really been acting like that?" Knockout frowned slightly before slowly nodding. I looked down at my peds ashamed. "What the frag is wrong with me?" I sighed. I then felt Knockouts servo on my chin making me look at him.

"Nothing is wrong with you Breakdown, your instincts are just getting stronger, that's normal for that to happen to the sire." Knockout smiled.

"I know..." I knew that this would happen to me whenever we agreed to keep the sparkling. Every sire had an instinct to protect their sparkmate, but that instinct becomes stronger whenever the carrier gets sparked. The instinct grows because now not only are my instincts to protect Knockout, but to also protect our unborn sparkling. Knockout pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry, you'll learn to control it, and I'll be here to make sure you don't accidentally turn Starscream into a scrap heap." I chuckled. We parted from our embrace and stared into each other's optics.

"Promise?" I ask with a smile.

"I promise." Knockout replied with a smile of his own. I then pulled Knockout into a passionate kiss. When we parted we locked optics once again.

"I love you Knockout." He smiled.

"And I love you Breakdown." We shared one final kiss and then headed to the refueling station to get some energon.

THE CHIHUAHUA PART WAS KINDA WIERD I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY I ADDED THAT BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY 😅