Help

I woke up from the tree i slept in last night. I cant believe i was shot. I look at my leg and sighed in happyness as the bleeding wasnt as bad. I hear moans and see some dead under me, clawing at the bark. I untied the rope that tied me to the tree and put it in my bag.

I grabbed my gun from my hulster. I aimed down at the dead. I shot one, two, three, four. I went to aim at another but my foot slipped and i fell. I hit the ground a few feet away from the other six dead and my knife stabbed into my leg. I ended up letting out a scream and caught the dead's attenchion. The dead quickly made their way towards me. I quickly grabbed my gun that laid at my side and shot two before my gun clicked empty.

"Shit." I say to myself.

Suddenlt the four dead fall limp to the forest floor with arrows sticking from their heads. A man came up but i couldnt get a good look at him before i blacked out.

Daryl's P.O.V.

I couldnt get that wolf out of my head. When Carol was about to shoot it i freeked on the inside. When it left i yelled and screamed at Carol. I had got her to ack like there was no wolf in the woods.

I decided to take a walk to clear my head and after five minutes of walking i hear screaming. Quickly i run towards it and i find a girl. She laid on the ground with a knife sticking from her leg. She shot two of the six walkers but then a click sound came from her gun.

"Shit." She said.

Quickly i shot the four walkers and they all fall onto the ground. I started walking up to the girl and when i was about a yard fron her she blacked out. I ran over to her and picked her up bridal style and ran back to the prison.

-at the prison-

"Hershal get your ass over 'ere!" I scream and rush into an empty cell.

Feet shuffling came towards me and then Hershal was pushing his way past me. "What happened Daryl?" He ask looking up at me.

"Don't know," i say, "was walkin' then i heard a scream, went to find the scream an' she was on the ground then i killed the walkers and she black out."

"Daryl im gonna have to ask you to leave." He says glancing over his shoulder at me then right back at her.

I nodded then left the cell.