Arguments

Daryl's P.O.V.

I run into the Cell Block C after the Governor left with his people. I figured sense Alex was injured they would keep her in here. I looked in every cell but didn't see her anywhere.

"Where is she?!" I yell to anyone who would hear me.

"She's in A!" Beth yelled back.

Quickly i rushed to A. I felt pain come from my right arm. "Alex." I mumble and run faster.

I hear feet running befind me. "Baby brother slow down!" Merel yells.

I dont slow until I reach A. The door slammed against the wall and i see little drops of red liquid fall onto the ground. Quickly i run up the stairs to see Alex sitting on the ground with her right arm extended out and blood around her. I grad a towel the hung on the rails and fell onto the ground infront of her.

She continues to look down at her arm as blood soaked threw the towel. She raised her hand up and tried to remove the towel from her arm but i didn't take the towel off. She tried two more times.

"Alex!" I yell.

She wasn't fazed by my out burst. She slowly looked up at me with a broken expression then looked back down at her arm. She tried to remove the towel again.

"Alex stop!" I yell again taking her hand away from the towel.

"Your not real," she whispers, "your not here, you left me."

I lift her head so she could look at me. "Alex I'm here," i say looking into her beautiful blue eyes, "I'm here."

I gently press my lips to hers. After a few seconds she started to kiss back.

"Whoa baby brother when did ya' become a lady man?" Merel ask behind me, "she's for us ta share right?"

I stop kissing Alex and growled at him. "Naw she aint ya's! She aint ours! She's mine!" I snap.

"Oh come o' baby brother we always share." He smirks.

Alex's face fell.

"Alex he is lying," i say softly, "I've never lost my virginity."

"Ain't what i heard that one nigh'," Merel taunts, "What was 'er name? Sheldy? Brittany? Tiffany?"

Anger built up inside me. Forcefully i get off the ground and shove him so his top half hung over the rails.

"That wasn't fuckin' me!" I scream, "That was ya' whore of a friend!"

"Daryl stop!" Alex yells as i shove him more over the edge.

Instantly i stop, not that i wanted to though. I could shove him over the edge and be happy.

No you wouldn't A female voice said in my head.

"Just stop guys." Alex whispers. She clearly believes that Merel is correct.

I storm out of the block. Shuffle of feet followed me.

"Daryl stop," Alex says behind me, "please." Her hand lightly touched my arm.

"WHY?" I snap, "WHY DO YA WANT ME TA STOP? IT'S CLEAR YA BELIEVE THAT SUM BITCH IN THERE! ALEX YA SUPOSE TA BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YA SOMETHIN'! AINT THAT WHAT DANM MATES DO?"

Its clear she was taken back by my choice of words. I admit i did feel guilty for yelling at her but I couldn't hold it in any more. I was upset that she believed Merel over me and I know the anger got to me but if I didn't yell it I would have done something much worse then yell at her.

"I..I'm s..sorry D..Daryl," she says and tears start to fall, "j..just p..please d..don't le..leave m..me."

I take her in my arms and pull her to me. She gripped my shirt and cried into it. I pick her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso and she rested her head in the crook of my neck.

"I ain't leavin." I whisper rubbing circles into the back of her thighs as I carry her back into the cell block.