Attacked and something else

Alex's P.O.V.

I wake up to throwing up. I get sick in a little trash can Daryl and I had found while out on a run one day. I felt his roung yet soft hands rub my back as I threw up my guts into the can. When I had no more to throw up I groaned and laid against the cold concrete floor. The cold felt nice against my back.

"Ya 'iaght?" Daryl says sitting in the floor and putting my head in his lap.

"Feel like shit." I say letting out a small laugh.

"Ya look like it," He lets out a chuckle and I smile, "Maybe Hershal can look at ya."

I shrug my shoulders. "We don't have to." I say looking up at him.

"I know," He rubs my stomach, knowing it helps me relax, "I wanna make sure yer ok."

"Alright." I say taking one of his hands and playing with it.

Suddenly many gun shots rang threw the air. Daryl was quick to get up and grab his crossbow then me off the floor. We ran to block C, but we had to cut threw outside.

"Come'o!" Daryl yelled taking my hand and running across the open area.

I felt a sharp pain come from my side and I let out a loud scream.

Daryl's P.O.V.

A scream came from behind me and I turn my head to see Alex's gray shirt start to turn red. Quickly I lifted her from the ground and ran into C.

"HERSHAL!" I yell running into C. He hobbled over to see what was the yelling for and when he saw Alex in my arms he was quick to act.

"Get her to a cell." he says and I nod.

He tell others to do things but I wasn't listening. My concern was to get Alex to a cell. I placed her on the bed and Hershal walks in with Maggie and Beth behind him.

"Daryl I'm gonna have to ask you to step out so we have room." Hershal says.

I wanted to yell and scream at him. Tell him that I ain't gonna leave her side but I knew the longer I was in their way, the longer Alex would lose blood. I step out and lean against the wall outside the cell and slide down so that I'm sitting on the floor.

"Please," I whisper, "Please be ok."

--Hours Later--

I've been sitting here for what feels like ages. A few minutes ago Hershal had Rick come in but he hasn't let me in yet. .

"Daryl." I hear.

Quickly I get up and face Hershal. "Is she ok?" I ask.

"She's fine," He says smiling, "so is the baby."