Challenge Accepted

Daryl's P.O.V.

I walk back in the block with sleeping Alex in my arms. Her cheeks were tear stained red and it killed me knowing I'm the cause of her pain. Merel looks over at us and I walk past him and lay her on the bed. I pulled the purple and white quilt over her body and as soon as I turned around I was met with a pissed off looking Merel.

"Wha' ta fuck ya want?" I snap, making sure to not be loud, as I passed Merel and leaned aganist the rails.

"We suppose ta share everythin' little brother." He says standing infront of me.

I look over at Alex and she looked so peaceful. The thought of Merel touching her in any sexual, or anyway in general, made my blood boil.

"Not 'er." I glare at him.

"Wha's special 'bout 'tis danm chick anyway?" He ask, "Dixons don't love they fuck 'em 'nd leave 'em."

"Get it thew' ya' danm thick ass skull!" I whisper/yell, "Ya' ain't gettin' 'er!"

"Is tha' a challenge baby brother?" He ask smirking.

"Naw it aint a danm challenge!" I sit up from the rails and get in his face, "tha' girl in there is mine! She ain't ever gonna be yer's! Only mine!"

"Well baby brother," he starts to walk off smirking, "challenge accepted."

A/N

I know its short but alot happened!! Don't hate me!

*hides behind Daryl*

Any walkers......

Loves yall!!

-a-