She hasn't told you

Daryl's P.O.V.
(Next Day)

I groaned and opened my eyes. I was in a room. I laid on a old bed that laid on the floor. I got off it and stood in my feet. My head was pounding when i stood up and i held where the pain was coming from. There was a bump.

I went to open the door but was onlh stopped by it being locked. "Hey!" I screamed hitting my arm against the metal door.

I heard someone walk over. "Go to the back wall or we will kill you." The voice said.

I muttered many curse words but i walked to the back wall. A click ran threw the air then the metal door opened. In came two men and a woman. She had some pills and water.

"It will help with your headache." She says noticing my confused face.

I take it and soon my headache goes away. "Who are ya?" I ask.

"Im Willis." She says now handing a guy the empty cup.

"Why am i 'ere?" I ask.

"Your friend Alex-"

"Who?" I cut her off.

"Oh that's right you know hdr as 'X'." She says turning to walk out of the room. "Follow me."

I slowly follow behind her. "What about X i mean Alex?" I question.

"She stole something that was mine so i took something of her's." She says.

"Wait what?" I question, "i aint 'er's."

"Ohh she hasn't told you." She says turning and smiling at me. She then turns around and we continue walking.

We come into a cafeteria and she motions for me to sit down and i do. "What hasn't she tolded me?" I ask.

"She is a wolf." She says it like it was normal.

"What?" I say confused.

"She can turn into a wolf and your her mate." She answers.

"Like a danm werewolf?" I ask, "'Em things don't fucking exist."

She snaps her fingers and the two men behind her started to do something. Their cloths started to rip and soon two wolves took their place. I fell out of my chair and quickly stood up ad ran, not knowing where to go.

"Daryl you can't get away that easy." She says and the two wolves blocked my path.

Out of instinct i reached behind me to get my crossbow but it wasn't there. Shit.

"We are not dumb Daryl." Willis says now beside me.

"Get the hell away from me!" I scream backing away from her and the two wolves behind her.

"Who do you think that white wolf was?" She ask me.

"I thought it was just a danm wolf!" I answer.

I came in contact with a chair and i was pulled into it. I felt a rope come around my wrist and feet, tieing me to the chair.

"Daryl i don't like lies," she says grabbing my face making me look at her, "that wolf was huge compared to normal wolves."

I didn't say anything knowing she was right.

"Well Alex sure did get a sexy mate." She lets go of my face and trails her finger down my body.

I felt violated.

"I might just have to have some fun until tomorrow." She gave me an evil smirk.

-hours later-

I was thrown back in the room i woke uo in and i still felt her nasty ass hands groping and touching me. I want to shower and try to the the feeling of her off but i couldn't.

She didn't rape me. All she did was touch and suck me. She held a knife to my throat and forced me to touch her. I honestly fetl realived to be locked back in this room. To be honest I've never even had sex. Every one thinks i have because of Merel but I've never lost my virginity. I've always wanted to save if for that special girl. I was scared i was going to lose it to that...that...thing but luckly i didn't.

People can turn to wolves. Its honestly creepy to know anyone could turn if they wanted to. I just want out of here.