Twins

Daryl's P.O.V.

I exit block D and go to walk to C. I had to make sure Alex was ok. I run to it but only to be stopped by Rick.

"What the hell man?" I ask, "let me go."

He pulled me away. "Daryl you've been exposed," he says, "Do you want to expose Alex and the baby as well?"

I stop fighting him off because I know it's true. I couldn't expose them to what Patrick had.

"Daryl!" I was pulled from my thought to see Maggie running to me, "Daryl! Alex is in labor!"

I look at C and start to run for it. "Daryl stop!" Rick yells pulling me back.

"Rick let me go!" I scream fighting him.

"Daryl you can't expose them!" He says pulling me back futhed from Alex and the baby.

I kept fighting him.

After fighting Rick for what seems like hours block C doors open. Out comes Beth and Tyress with little blankets in their arms. I instantly knew what it was. 

Alex's P.O.V.

After many painful hours of pushing two babies leave me. One boy and one girl. Hershal had given me some pain medication and ordered me to bed rest for the next few days.

"Please!" I hear screaming, "Please! Those are MY kids!"

"Daryl." I whisper.

I ignored the pain I was in and slowly get out of bed. I wense at the pain and when I get to the door, I slowly open it. I was blinded by the sunlight for a few seconds then my eyes adjusted. I see Beth and Tyress holding the babies and Rick holding Daryl back.

"Please." Daryl whispered over and over again.

Hershal hobbles out and sees that I'm up. "Alex your supose to be on bed rest." He says.

"Please," I say looking at him, "there has to be a way for him to come in."

He lets out a sigh. "I've found something," he says, "Maggie has begged for me to give it to Glenn but if she's fine with it I could give it to him."

I quickly look at Maggie. "Please." I whisper.

She lets out a sigh and nods, clearly sad. Hershal gets something from his coat and hands it to Daryl. He sticks the needle in his arm and injected the brown liquid into his body.

"Now you'll have to wait about an hour." Hershal says.

Daryl nods handing the neeble back to Hershal. "I'll be there in an hour." He says to me.

I nod.

"Now you," Hershal points at me, "Are to get in bed and stay there or I'll handcuff you to that bed."

I nod and was helped back to bed.

An hour passed quick and soon I was being pulled into arms. I felt my body light up in flames,  knowing it was Daryl. The two babies laid on the bed next to me.

"Here," I whisper, not wanting to wake them, "Here is your baby girl you wisher for."

I hand him the girl while the boy slept in my arms. "Do they have names?" He ask.

I shake my head no. "I wanted your help with the names." I say.

"Lilly," He smiles looking down at the girl, "Lilly Danyell Dixon. I've always liked that name."

I nod. "Hunter Merel Dixon." I say and the baby boy locks his fingers around mine.

Daryl gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"I don't want them to be scared." I say leaning on Daryl.

"Scared of what?" He ask.

"Walkers," I answer, "Teach them not to be scared of walkers when they are older." He nods.